Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 23ʀᴅ 2004

!short!

It was nearly Thanksgiving and the wind was getting stronger and colder. Johnny rubbed his arms, trying to regain warmth. He walked to the lot as he began to think.

Dally had begun acting strange, really strange. One day he'll push Johnny away to the point where he'd cry, the same night he'd be kissing him so hard he'd forget how to breathe, and the next day he'd be attacking his neck leaving purple marks everywhere. And it was driving Johnny insane.

He sat down on the cold grass and cuddled into his Jean jacket, the only thing keeping him warm. He looked up a the stars and continued to think. Did he like him or not? Did he hate them or not? He eventually fell asleep as the cool wind that blew through the leaves lulled him to sleep.

"Johnny.. Johnny!" He awoke to someone calling out his name. He slowly opened his eyes, wanting to continue his slumber. "Johnny. C'mon man don't make me.." he couldn't make out the last part. Suddenly he felt himself being lift into the air, he immediately awoke letting go a small squeak leave his lips, "Relax Johnnycakes, it's just me." He heard a rough voice speak. He relaxed when he realized it was just Dally, "What are you doing..?" Johnny asked in a hoarse voice, rubbing his eyes. "Taking you to Bucks." He heard Dally reply. Johnny groaned in response "I'm tired." He whined, "Well then go to sleep." Dally replied, but Johnny couldn't hear it. He was asleep already.