[A/N - I'll introduce the rest later

[A/N - I'll introduce the rest later. We good? Good. Let's roll]

<<<O>>>

.
[Beacon Academy - Day]
->[Classroom]<-

A bored-looking Weiss sat in Professor Port's class. She leaned forward, keeping a hand in her cheek while staring at a digital clock in front of her. It showed that it was 1 Minute til four. Team BRZD sat in the row on top of Team RWBY's, everyone sitting like they always did. Y/N kept a leg crossed over the other, maintaining his arms crossed. Vuxulai leaned back, keeping both legs on top of the table and the arms behind his back. Sebastian had both legs slightly spread, holding the bench below him and between his legs while leaning forward a bit. P.G leaned forward, keeping his back arched in what seemed an extremely uncomfortable position. It was as if his spine was about to snap at any moment. He had both feet on top of the bench and in front of his body. His chest touched his knees, and his nails were digging in the table in front of him.

Jaune: ["So, Weiss, you know, uh"] Jaune whispered, sliding close to the white-haired girl, who didn't even look at him ["I was thinking, maybe after this, we could go grab a bite to eat"] In the background, Port continued giving his lessons, not minding the position his students were sitting and seemingly blind to them ["And uh, you know, well, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you wanted to make a trip to Vale"] He continued, sending glances at the girl, who still didn't pay attention ["I hear it's awesome!"] Sebastian looked down, shooting a glance down at Jaune ["And maybe after that, we could study together? I mean,0 you're smart, and I'm a, you know..."] The alarm sounds, notifying everyone that the classes reached their end. Weiss perked up with slight surprise.

 Weiss perked up with slight surprise

Port: ["And then I- Oh, uh..."] Port was in the middle of his story, raising his arm as if he was a predator ready to strike his prey before the alarm cut him off ["Timed that one wrong I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time"]