He walked out of the front door to see Hong heading towards a barn. He walked towards the barn to look around and see animals in pins. When he reached the barn he saw Hong collecting hay and beginning to put them in bales. Hong looked at (Y/N), "Pick up some hay and gather them into a pile. I will put them in a bale." (Y/N) walked towards the piles of hay, "Okay." (Y/N) began doing what was asked of him for Hong to do the same, "So, why did you run from the fire nation?" "I didn't like how the fire nation did things." "What do you mean exactly?" "How everything was always a competition for everything. How if you weren't strong you were looked down upon." "I thought the fire nation was a great and strong nation." "It's strong, but not great." 

Hong walked over to (Y/N) to put his pile in a bail, "Well like my wife said. You can stay here for as long as you need." "Thank you." When they had enough hay Hong picked two bales, "Grab one and follow me." He watched (Y/N) pick a bale to walk out and head towards a pin that was filled with open field and animals. Hong threw the bales over the pin for (Y/N) to do the same. (Y/N) looked around, "So what animals are in this pin?" "Only two." He pointed at a large animal that looked like a hippo with some cow patterns, "Those are Hippo Cows." Multiple animals then ran up to the hay to start eating for (Y/N) to look at them in awe. Hong noticed his reaction, "You like these guys." (Y/N) nodded for Hong to cross his arms, "Those are Ostrich Horses." (Y/N) watched them for Hong to pat his shoulder, "If you want I can teach you to ride one." (Y/N) looked at him, "Really?" "Sure, when we have free time. Come on we still have work to do." 

1 Week Later

(Y/N) was sleeping on his bed for him to be woken up by two little children jumping onto him. He shot up for Meifen to look up at him, "Dad told us to wake you up." Zhang looked up at him as well, "He says that you're going into town with him." (Y/N) turned his body to have his feet on the floor. The two kids got off of the bed a ran out as they went downstairs for breakfast. (Y/N) got dressed as he yawned and walked out of his room. He went downstairs to see Hong fully dressed as well as he held two sacks. He handed (Y/N) a sack to walk towards the door, "Come on. I already packed up the wagon. We'll eat on the way to town." (Y/N) just went along with it to follow Hong and sit on the front of the wagon for two Gemsbok Bulls to pull the wagon. (Y/N) looked in the sack to see two rolls, wrapped bacon, and cheese. He made a small sandwich out of them to hear Hong, "Don't eat it all. That's your meal back as well." The two were on the road for a while for Hong to clear his throat, "If you don't mind me asking, do you have any siblings?" 

(Y/N) took a bite of his food, "An older brother and a twin sister." "Why aren't they with you? If I'm not prying to much." "No it's fine. My older brother you could say already left home. But it was because our dad banished him from our home two months ago. My uncle went with him to make sure that he doesn't get into trouble. So now they're somewhere in the world." "And your sister?" "She... She's still home to my knowledge." "What were they like?" "My brother Zu---mi, yeah Zumi was nice. Although his actions seemed shadowed from always trying to get our father's approval. He can also be hot headed at times. Then there was my sister, ummm, Kali. Kali is very smart and always thinks ahead. She is a great firebender and she was always father's favorite. Everyone was scared of her, which was reasonable as she doesn't really like anybody. Except for her friends, Zumi, and me."

Hong looked at him, "What was your relationship with your twin like?" "We got along sometimes, other times not so much. But she seemed to always deal with my annoying excitement and I dealt with her sarcasm. We fight from time to time. We would makeup the next day though, sometimes she would even apologize. But before I left we fought, and we never made-up." "Well, I bet you two will makeup. All you have to do is say sorry." (Y/N) looked down, "It's a lot easier said then done." Hong looked at (Y/N) down for him to sigh, "You've got a lot on your shoulders for your age." "You're telling me." After a while the two arrived at the village for Hong to hop off, "Kuzai Village." (Y/N) hopped off, saved some bacon for the ride back, and went behind the wagon and helped Hong unload everything as they set up a stand. Hong then bended to create a stone fireplace with gaps that would let fire come out and let the meat sit and cook. Hong pulled out some logs of wood from the back of the wagon and set them in the fireplace. He then got on a knee to feel his pockets, "Crap, I left the spark rocks at home. Can't make fire without them." (Y/N) looked around to not see anybody watching, so he got on a knee next to Hong as he put his hand in. He created a small spark to spread it between the logs creating a perfect flame.