"She's in her room" she stormed upstairs in front of me. Yeesh.

Nini's POV

"EJ, I don't love her" Ricky laughed into the phone "I only said it that day. I didn't actually mean it"

I thought back to when Ricky said that he loved me. Did he mean when he said that to me?

"Yes. I don't love Nina. I promise" he said. Oh. My. Gosh.

"After the show? I only told her that I loved her because she was in a really awful place back then. It was a lie" I was in a really bad place back then. With having a child with my ex and YAC and everything else. I can't believe that my own husband doesn't love me.

"Yes" "No problem, Elton" he hung up the phone. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Olivia wants you" I said, angrily.

"Ok, coming now" he tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"She's in her room" I stormed up the stairs in front of him.

Ricky's POV

"So that's what you did wrong. Happy now?" Nini asked, crying.

"Nini..." I thought about how she must've heard it "I said Gina. Not Nina"

"W-what?" She looked genuinely concerned and confused.

"Yeah... I told Gina that I loved her after the show because she was stressed out. Then she smiled but confessed that she didn't like me like that" I explained "Then she said that there was someone that I loved more than her and I didn't really even love her. So I thought about it and told you that I loved you. Is- is that why you asked for a divorce? Because you thought I didn't love you?!" She nodded, looking guilty "No, Nini. I love you. I love you and Olivia more than anything and everything in this world. You got that all wrong"

"Did I?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Yes. Nini, of course you did!" I laughed a bit.

"So... You still love me?" She asked.

"Always have and always will" I smiled.

"Good" she ran up and kissed me.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Josh and Liv looked at us, shocked.

"I never thought this day would come!" Liv grinned.

"I said to look on the bright side but on the inside, I didn't either!" Josh laughed.

Nini slowly pulled away from me "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Well normally I'd be the one to ask that-"

"Ricky, it's the 21st century. Get with the times" she smiled.

"So... Were back to Rini now are we?" I laughed.

"Yes, yes we are" she kissed me again.

One week later

"I'm pregnant!" Ashlyn exclaimed, happily.

"Duh!" Carlos said "How far along?"

"Five months!" She smiled.

"So obvious!" He told her.

"Congrats!" Nini went up to her friend.

"Thanks!" Ashlyn smiled as everyone hugged her.

Nini sat back down on my knee.

"I enjoy group meet ups better when Rini is a thing" Gina smiled "Less fighting and less awkwardness"

"Me too" I nodded, smiling at my girlfriend.