Hyung Knows Best (JinxBTS #2)

Start from the beginning

"Nice chest, hyung!"

Jimin saw the elder sigh, his chest moving up and down sensually. He gulped, feeling his jeans tighten at the thought of biting that delicious skin.

"Hyung-nim", Seokjin ignored the stares of his members and turned back to the stylist, "Can I wear something to hide this? I will feel very embarrassed to click pictures in these."

"You want to tease Armys, don't you?" Taehyung shouted again and Jungkook was wondering how could the elder even speak when the maknae was busy making sure that he breathes properly without choking. Seokjin rolled his eyes and Jungkook wanted to kneel in front him because goddamnit why is he so hot?!

The stylist left the room when the oldest singer turned to his group, having enough experience to not be anywhere around the group when the elder looked so hot.

"My most handsome man in the world", Seokjin smiled sweetly at Taehyung who blushed pink at the sudden compliment, "Between the two of us, I think it's clear who loves teasing Armys more. Do you think I don't know why you behave like that during our So What performance? Don't pretend to be innocent, sweetheart."

Hoseok chuckled at how red Taehyung's face was; the second youngest could take bickering and teasing pretty well but compliments and endearing terms made him blush and melt on the spot. The rapper shook his head and turned to look at his hyung only to find him staring at him.

"Hobi", the voice was saccharine sweet, the smoky makeup around those brown eyes enhancing the suggestive look, "Close Namjoon's mouth, please. We don't any flies taking home in our leader's mouth, do we?"

The said leader closed his mouth with a soft pop, cheeks burning as his hyung giggled, covering his mouth with his crooked fingers. Jungkook groaned; he wanted to see that beautiful laugh.

"And Jk", there goes the younger again, wide eyed and struggling for breath, "Wake Yoongi up, please."

"Yes please, we should not suffer this alone", Jimin whispered under his breath. But Seokjin heard him, nonetheless, directing his heated gaze to the older 95 liner. Taehyung quickly moved away from Jimin's shoulder, abandoning his friend and leaving him alone to deal with the full power of that sensual smile.

"Jiminie", the younger man gulped, eyes staring up at the tall man. He watched as Seokjin walked up to him, forcing him to tilt his head higher and higher, "Do you want to tell us anything?"

Hands ran through his soft hair, massaging his scalp with gentle fingers. Seokjin smiled as the younger leaned in his touch, eyes hooded and hazy as he surrendered under the older's hand. Jimin almost moaned as a hand cupped the side of his neck, stroking the bob of his throat with a soft thumb.

"Jk", Seokjin whispered, just loud enough to be heard by the younger, "Is Yoongi awake yet?"

"Hyung is not waking up", honestly, Jungkook did not really try that much to wake the elder up. If he were to suffer from Seokjin's ethereal presence, Yoongi should get a taste of that torture as well. He heard the oldest man tsk, leaving Jimin's hair who whined at the loss.

"Such a baby", Seokjin shook his head fondly as he walked towards where Yoongi and Jungkook sat. The younger's eyes stared at the smooth skin of that hard chest, fingers itching to touch the skin, to run his hands under the silky shirt, "Yoongi-chi."

The rapper hummed, eyes opening as a familiar voice entered his ears. No matter how fast asleep he might be, Seokjin's gentle voice that he has heard for years could wake him up in seconds.

"Jin Hyung", Yoongi mumbled, rubbing at his sleepy eyes. He opened his lids only to come face to face with a pair of legs wrapped in black leather. As his mind slowly woke up, so did his desire. His eyes moved up, looking directly at the crotch that bugled lewdly under the fitting jeans, "What a sight to wake up to up."