Hyung Knows Best (JinxBTS #2)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Power bottom Jin, dom Jin, sub BTS, Teasing, Rimming, Riding, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Deep throating, Creampie, Cumming on face, 69ing.

Summary:

"You have gotten so big, Joonie", greedy hands groped Namjoon's chest (tiddies) and bulging arms, a pink tongue flicking out to lick Seokjin's lip; he was parched, "Can you fuck your hyung harder now? Manhandle me any way you want, make me do anything you want?"

Namjoon whined, cute and small despite his build. Seokjin wanted to ruin him.

(or, Jin being a Very Good hyung in a power bottom-y way.)

Words: 5051

Dew's note: so I saw this picture a few days ago:

And my mind went:

1) HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THAT TIE
2) OHMYGOD THAT NECKLINE, THAT CHESTTTTT
3) I NEED TO HAVE THIS IN MY STORY AHHHHHHHH

So yeah... Here you go.

Taehyung was draped over Jimin's back, eyes closed and head resting on the shoulder as the older man watched their latest music video. Hoseok was talking animatedly with Namjoon while Jungkook was busy poking the cheeks of a sleeping Yoongi. Their stylist team and makeup artists were all walking around but there was no cameraman in sight. It helped the boys loosen up and laze around without being bothered.

All in all, it was a normal day.

Until...

"Fuck."

Taehyung frowned at the whisper, wondering what in their music video could have prompted such a response. He opened his eyes only to find his soulmate wearing a surprised expression, hints of desire and lust visible even through the lens he wore. There was only man who could pull out such an expression from them.

"Ah Seokjin-shi", when Hoseok and Jungkook heard the name, the two raised their heads to greet their hyung only to become speechless and wear an expression similar to Jimin, "You wanted to talk to me?"

Namjoon frowned at Hoseok's expression, his eyes meeting Taehyung's from across the room. The younger of the two shrugged, unaware of what could have happened that not one but three of their members were rendered speechless. The two Kims turned their heads to look at the entrance to their resting room, immediately understanding the open-mouthed look of their friends.

"Hyung-nim", Seokjin adjusted the shoulders of his black top, letting the already plunging neckline fall deeper down, "This is very exposing."

"So much chest", Hoseok whispered as his eyes drank the sight of fair, smooth skin. Namjoon nodded beside him, eyes darkening as Seokjin moved, flashing more of his torso. Jungkook made a choking sound from somewhere behind him, while Taehyung whistled loudly.