In Your Lap (Jinkook #13)

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Pseudo incest, Stripper Jin, Accidental Incest, Rough Sex, A very detailed Lap dance, Confessions.

Summary:

Where Jimin and Taehyung gift Jungkook a lap dance not knowing that the lap dancer is Jungkook's step brother, Seokjin.

Words: 4490

For visual purposes: This is what Jin is wearing ;)

Kim Seokjin was adopted in the Jeon household when he was just a 17 year old teenager who had given up hope of ever coming out of that orphanage. It was then that a little kid of 12 had found him in the dining room of that orphanage and shyly asked,

"I'm alone and my parents are looking for a friend for me", his eyes that seemed to hold Universe had looked up at Seokjin with awe and hope, "Will pretty Hyung become my friend?"

And that was how Seokjin found himself parents and a little brother.

Seven years they lived in happiness. Though their financial condition was not the best and Seokjin had sacrificed his own education so Jungkook could study, they were still a content family.

After seven years, Seokjin lost his parents again.

~

"Kim Seokjin!" the man turned around to look at the manager, "We have a special guest coming today! Make sure to please them!"

Seokjin nodded before he picked up a red lipstick. As he applied the cheap product, he thought back to what had put him in this situation.

Jungkook was just 19 when they lost their everything. He had a college to attend and so many other needs. Seokjin owed him, Seokjin owed his parents for the happiness of seven years. So to support Jungkook until the younger became stable on his own, Seokjin decided to work. Because he had no education, he had very limited options.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone vibrated. Seokjin picked up and smiled when he found it was Jungkook calling him.

"Hello, Kookie."

"Hyung!"

Seokjin grinned at the whiny tone.

"Hyung where are you?! I'm turning 21 in a few hours!"

When did his little Kookie grew so big?

"Hyung is working, Kookie. I'll be there before the clock strikes 12, okay?"

Blessings (Jin Centric)| By DewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara