"Norman is completely in love with you"

"Do you guys think Norman has a girlfriend?" Emma asked suddenly.

Anna and Gilda looked at each other, a little confused. They had received a message from Emma asking to meet at her house, but they never imagined it would be like this.

Sure, they knew who Norman was, Emma had introduced him to them about two weeks ago, but they didn't know how to answer that question..

"Why do you think that, Emma?" Gilda asked her.

"Well, every time we go out with Norman, there's always a moment before he leaves that he says 'Sorry, I have to go, there's someone waiting for me at home' or something like that" Emma replied and imitated Norman's voice.

"Maybe he has a dog" Anna said as she thought about it.

"But the way he says it looks like he refers to a person, not an animal" Gilda said "And I also overheard him talking to Ray and he said he didn't have pets"

They were silent for a while until Anna asked something important "But, why do you want to know, Emma?" She opened her eyes wide with a thought "Are you jealous?"

Emma looked at her confusedly "Why would I be jealous? Should I be jealous?"

Anna sighed "Never mind, but seriously, why do you want to know?"

"Have you noticed that Norman is almost always hurt?" She asked and Anna nodded "Well... I think his girlfriend is hurting him, that's my theory, this if he has a girlfriend"

"He says he's just clumsy, but he may be lying, he doesn't seem clumsy, so it's not a silly theory" Anna said thinking about the theory "What do you think Gilda?"

"I think we should ask him" Gilda said as he took his phone out of his pocket "But if we ask him only he will be very suspicious, so the best option is to ask Don and Ray too"

"This is a great idea" Emma smiled as she also took the phone out of her pocket and typed something "I sent the message to the our group, so you two also have to respond so as not to arouse suspicion"

Neverland Chat

Emma: Hey guys, does anyone here have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Ray: If u are trying to make me say that Anna is my girlfriend I already said that she and I are not dating

Emma: Rude

Don: Why is this question so sudden?

Emma: I'm curious

Anna : No, I don't have a boyfriend, and like Ray said we're not dating

Emma: Yet

Anna: What?

Ray: What?

Emma: What about u, Don?

Ray: Hey don't ignore me!

Don: Same as Anna

Emma: Gilda?

Ray: Great, she's ignoring me

Gilda: You know the answer

Don: But we don't know! It's not fair just u don't answer!

Gilda: Norman didn't respond either

Norman: Sorry, I was cooking.What were you guys talking about?

Emma: About relationships, do u have anyone special Norman?