"Can I say my offer now?"

"Hey, what do you think about Norman?" Ray asked suddenly.

It had been about half an hour since the albino had hurriedly left the house, and now the group was in Ray's room, with Emma and Don playing uno and Ray, Anna and Gilda reading books. Each sitting on a pillow or on bed of the boy.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked as she turned to her best friend, not noticing Don hiding the his cards in his pockets.

"Don't you think he's kind of weird?" He explained leaving the book aside "Like, he sometimes acts a little weird"

"Now that you mention it..." Anna agreed, also putting the book down.

Don looked as confused as Emma "Weird?"

"Did you never notice? How he gets hurt so often and always uses the excuse of being clumsy..." Anna commented

"Or like when he needed to go home, he was 'someone waiting for me' and things like that, even though he said he wasn't a girlfriend" Ray added.

"I never noticed that" Don said thoughtfully.

Gilda give a sarcastic smile "The only things you notice are food, video games and animes"

Anna leaned over to whisper something in the ear of the greenette that made her blush and stammer a meaningless answer.

"He said he didn't have anyone in the romantic sense" Emma argued, not bothering to question what Anna had said to Gilda "Maybe his mother is worried about him and waits for him to arrive"

"It would make sense, and maybe even who called him was his mother" Don agreed, finally understanding the conversation "That's why he was so worried"

"But what is the explanation for his injuries?" Gilda questioned when her cheeks stopped blushing.

Ray frowned as if he had just thought of something "Maybe... No, that wouldn't make sense"

"What?" Everyone else asked.

"Well... Maybe he will hurt himself?" He explained hesitantly

"Why would he do that?" Emma asked confused.

"That's why I said it didn't make sense" He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes "But of course there is a possibility that he is not speaking to us, since we are not exactly intimate, we have only known each other for some time"

Everyone was silent for a while, thinking about what Ray had just said.

"Do you really think this is it?" Anna asked hesitantly.

"No" He replied shortly "I don't understand much about it, but I'm sure it is impossible for inflict those injuries in himself alone"

Emma sighed stunned by Ray's words that pointed to just one conclusion.

Someone was purposely hurting Norman.

*
*

"How can I be sure that you are my uncle?" Norman asked rudely after Sherry left the room at his request. He felt, by the stupid smile of his supposed uncle, that he was going to end up swearing in front of her unintentionally, and he wanted avoid it.

"Don't my adorable nephews believe me?" Peter said sarcastically "It hurts my heart so much"

The albino took a deep breath trying not to be irritated "After nineteen years I don't think you want to just visit us"

"If you don't believe me, we can do a DNA test" He replied "Although I think our appearances confirm this"

Norman knew he was right, it is not common for people to have white hair.