I couldn't say anything I wanted to in front of the guys without wanting to pull out her hair. I stand up walking over slowly to the other side of Nico, where Leena sat, to lean over with both hands on the table.

"Get up, now" I snarled through my teeth. I watched her gulp and without looking back I walk out the hall hearing footsteps behind me.

I past the entrance hall and start walking quicker to the courtyard.

"Sia, wait up! Look it was a joke-

"Shut the fuck up Pansy. You cannot fucking talk. I heard you and Malfoy in the corridor last night," She widened her eyes and opened her mouth to speak, "Plus why the hell would you bring that up in front of the guys, that's personal information. I don't fucking know where Leena and I stand, now I'm going to have the guys asking questions that I don't even know the answers to," Starting to raise my voice and feeling myself get emotional.

I could feel her reach for my hand. "Sienna I'm sorry I really shouldn't have mentioned this morning, that was a dick move,"

"Yeah," Still very annoyed, I step back "I am going to the library before class, see you Pans" I bite back.

"Oh, you sure?" She said apologetically. She knew that I isolate myself when I couldn't stand to be with the group. It was hard for me to truly talk about how I feel. I need to just think by myself.

I walked back into the castle and go past the hall to walk up to the Library, which I really did love going to if needed to think or just get far away from the drama in the group. I saw the guys waiting outside the hall and Pansy walked up to them to say where I was going.

I overheard Draco's voice says something about the essay and run up beside me.

He was just walking beside me for a bit in the same direction as me. I had a few glances up to him, seeing how he had bags under his eyes and he looked tired. After reaching the first floor, which was quiet as everyone was at lunch. I stopped and turned round to him, finally noticing each other.

"What are you doing Malfoy?"

"Potions essay," He says as if it was obvious.

"Oh, right yeah" I mutter not saying that I wanted to be alone. Well, maybe being alone with him will be okay.

We walk into the very quiet Library and make our way to the back of the Libray again, now sitting on the low brown leather sofas which were beside a large window and very excluded. They were beside the long wooden table we usually sat at. No one ever really came this far into the back of the Library, maybe Granger. But it was near the restricted section, so it became spooky at night.

"If we look for books on how to brew your own potions, history of healing potions and an advanced copy, I think we would have enough information to write the essay together," I say trying to take my mind off what happened this morning.

Draco was sat there with his elbow propped up on his knees slightly leaning over the lower coffee table in the middle of us. He looked, interested.

I sit back crossing my legs and rolled my eyes, "Ask them now before I changed my mind Malfoy"

"You do realise how mad Blaise is right?" He said as if I didn't know how this would affect Blaise, "You two get each other, connect. And you now you're necking his sister behind his back"

I sit back up "Paying attention to my friendships with the others?" I say sarcastically snarl, "I don't need your input Malfoy," I say more sternly.

He lets out a huff and changes his attitude, "Yeah like I would want to know what's going on in a half-blood's life anyways"

I was amazed at how quick Draco went back to his normal self. All I wanted was to sit in the library and enjoy a book but why in Salazar's name did he have to follow me and ruin everything.