"Lets go, I'm hungry" he said completely changing the topic.

"Yes, but, not with you. I'm going alone." I declared.

I didn't wait for him to reply, turned around to check if I had locked the door to my house and made my way to my car. Just when I was about to open the door, Sam placed his hand on mine, and turned me around.

"What the hell? Do you want to break my spine on my car now in the name of revenge?" I know it wasn't rough enough to cause me even a scratch, but I'm allowed to exaggerate okay.

"I'm driving." he said ignoring my question.

"Yeah, go drive your door-less car, I'd love to see you wobble out like a damn air dancer balloon." He smirked at me in return and dangled a pair of keys practically in my face.

Only if I could snatch it and throw it far away. Yeah, I can do that. I'm definitely doing it, but I'll have to distract him for that."I have keys too Sam what's your poi.. wait are those my keys, THEY ARE MY KEYS!" I said checking my pockets.

Okay no throwing away of keys.

"If you want to put that growling stomach of yours to rest, get in." He said shoving me aside and getting in the car. I tumbled to the side, but caught my balance in time. Before he could close the door I stepped in front of him.

"Step out now, if you want to see tomorrow." I said gritting my teeth.

"Jesus Christ, you're a she hulk when you're hungry, but do you know your miniature size just makes you look a whole lot adorable rather than scary." he said flicking my nose. Before he could move his finger I grabbed it and twisted it. "Ouch, ow, ow, ow, Wilson!"

"Step out, NOW!" I said ignoring the compliment and insult he dropped on me.

"Oh hey Rachel." He said wincing trying to loosen my hold from his finger, looking behind me.

I turned around, and saw no one there. I had to give Rachel a little brain, so that she doesn't go on distributing my number like some spa pamphlets.

I turned around quickly when I heard the sound of a door closing.

"That's a real classic move to fool someone." Sucks that I actually fell for it.

"Still got you Wilson." he gave away a cheeky smile, lowering his glass.

If I wasn't fuming from anger and hunger I'd definitely be swooning over it. But not now. I was immensely tired to argue so I just crossed my arms and stood there.

"Come on, Myles I know you're hungry. Get in now."

I stood there with my ego, up straight.

"I'm going to have a lot of fries, if you won't come you'll miss out on it. "

That was enough for me to bid a farewell to my ego and get in the car. I mean he did say fries right.

..

"Myla"

Silence

"Hey Mayo"

"I'm not a bread spread Anderson" I said still not looking at him and glaring at his windshield, and he chuckled.

"So, what song would you like to hear?"

Silence

"Myla"

"Wilson"

"Myles"

"Okay then."

Good, so he'll be silent for the rest of the ride now. But now that I think of it, I should've taken up the song offer. This silence isn't working for me right now.

Suddenly we're speeding in the city, all the cars and buildings passing by in a blur. So, he thinks I'll scream and beg him to go slow, huh, little does he know I like speeding. I just don't have the guts to drive fast.

He glances at me, I see his eyes widen for a second in my peripheral vision. Ha, plan failed Sam.

He starts speeding even more, like some car chase scene from a movie. I'm quite impressed but we all know how that one ends. The way he's driving with ease actually surprises me. I know guys are good with driving and are crazy obsessed with cars, but the way he's dodging other vehicles is unreal. This is New York for god sakes, the traffic is shit.

"If you think driving like a madman will scare me and get me to talk to you, then you're wrong. Instead, I like it. But god forbid anything happens to my car, I'll rip your arms off and throw them away just like the way your car door was lying helplessly on the road."

I hear him chuckle, and I turn towards him completely for the first time during our ride. "What's so funny? I'm serious."

"Nothing, I just imagined your short ass ripping my arms and throwing them. It looks like a dwarf's attempt at Javelin and tumbling behind in result" he snickered.

"So you do agree that you're just huge and have arms as long as a Javelin. Hence, an air dancer." I say looking out of the window, trying to hide the smile that was cracking on my face. No matter how angry I was or tried to be at him, he'd melt my heart and make me smile or at least crack stupid jokes.

"You bet I'm huge." he said with smug.

It took me a few seconds to get that one. "No, ew" I scrunch my nose. He just laughs at my reaction.

After a moment of silence Sam looks at me for a second before looking at the road again. "Hey, I'm sorry." he tries again with the puppy dog face. Who can say no to that.

I smile at him, "Ummm, let me think, you're buying me fries then."

"On it ma'am" he says with a two finger salute, looking ahead.

..

A/N:

So I know its been long that I haven't updated.

But what do you guys thing about another chapter update tomorrow?

I hope all of you're safe and doing well during the pandemic.

Love you. XX