CH-14 THE FIRST NIGHT

Start from the beginning

I couldn't ignore the weird glances I received from the restaurant staff, neither I could ignore the way Taha was holding his laughter.

When we seated on our booked table in a room with dimmed light and romantic atmosphere, I kicked him at his leg with all my might.

"What was that for?" He asked wincing in pain. Oh, I forgot I was wearing heels to not look short in his presence.

"You earned it with your shameless behaviour."

"You haven't seen my shamelessness yet. Let's just to go a nearby exotic hotel and then I'll bare my shamelessness to you."

"Taha, have some shame. I was joking."

"I was also joking." He grinned.

"I regret accepting your proposal."

"I am sorry, Aqsa. I won't do it again, I promise."

"Then order the food I am hungry."

He smiled lovingly when I quickly changed the topic. At that moment when we looked around, we realised that a couple of waiters were already present around us, waiting for our orders, and stifling their laughter at our funny conversation.

I hid my face embarassment. It was hell of an embarassing moment. While Taha being Taha smirked at me.

"Aqsa, order for both of us."

"Two spoons of poison would be enough."

"Aqsa, order."

"It's awkward, Taha."

"Chinese or Italian?"

"Anything which has poison. Lots and lots of poison."

"Aqsa, it's enough," He looked at the waiters, "Risotto, Lasagna, Hot and Sour soup, and Schezwan Chicken."

"Taha, don't you think it's too much?"

"Well, your melodrama is also too much but I am managing naa." He taunted me on my face.

I didn't speak after that. Maybe I pissed him.

Rest of the dinner went peaceful. Both of us got busy with the tasty food plated in front of us. It was heavenly delicious.

And after that he dropped me home but before leaving he dropped a bomb on me by kissing my cheek.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, if he can kiss me before marriage. Then what he will do after marriage?

That every husband do.

Shut up!

The scene in my house was really different now. Abbu was giving me his full attention. Ammi was the same, but still she helped me during functions. Faiza was upset, because Taha was supposed be her husband (that's what she thinks). Still she was running here and there for preparations of wedding. Well, my family isn't that bad.

Dadi was really happy. In this one month, she used to spend most of the time with Taha. And Taha too liked her company. I can understand, he like the motherly love he gets from her.

Every morning Taha would come to eat breakfast and Dadi will specially cook for him. I am actually getting jealous of him.

Rubaina was trying to learn about Taha's behaviour as much as she could. So that she could give me some tips to handle him. I wish, her tips help me in future.