"Oh? Well let me ask the audience." He smirks and looks at me through the phone, expectantly.

"He's right." I chuckle awkwardly. So his name is Kuroo.

"Kuro, give him his phone. You've been teasing him since you guys practiced together." I hear another voice in the background.

"Hey! Kenma is here. Look it, this is Kenma, he's my litt-"

"If you finish that sentence I will kill you." I hear just as Kuroo gets the other boy in frame.

"Can I talk to the owner of the phone please?" I smile. I'm not sure who these boys are but I want to talk to Tsukishima.

"Hm? But he's boring. Alright alright. I swear, can't have any fun here." The boy says and a few seconds later Tsukishima comes in view. I grin, looking at his annoyed face.

"I can't believe I have to be here for two wee-" He starts to complain but then suddenly stops. He stares at me, his expression changed.

"Are you okay?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Are...you in the bath?" He blinks.

"Mhm, see?" I flip the camera, pointing it to my legs, only below the knees. I kick my legs under the water, then turn the camera back around to face me, laughing.

"That's...nice. That's nice." He clears his throat, taking a deep breath.

I can hear the talking in the background fade away slightly, and then see him lay down on the grass.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I ask, the corners of my lips beginning to tug down.

"I was going to, and then we argued." He says, as if that's actually what happened.

"No, we did not argue." I scoff. "You completely ignored me after I told you to be nice."

"That's not how I remember it." He shakes his head.

"Then how do you remember it?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"I remember it as you trying to play therapist and acting like you know what's going on in my life- pretending like it's so easy to just forgive someone." He rolls his eyes, his voice turning cold.

"How about all the pain and trouble you've caused me? I forgave you because I don't want to hold grudges against people that I'm going to be stuck with for a while. I wanted to, and didn't want to forgive you at the same time. Or maybe, I forgave you for my own selfish reasons." I frown.

That's literally his brother and Akiteru seems like the sweetest person in the world. What was so bad that it made Tsukishima like this?

"That's different. You wouldn't understand. Akiteru is not who you think he is. He's manipulative and evil." Tsukishima glares at me through the phone.

"And you're not?" I scoff. "You will literally be so mean one day, and then the sweetest person ever the next. That just feels like you're trying to get me to forget about the bad you've done. You're being completely hypocritical. Oh, wait. My bad, nobody else's experiences are as bad as yours. Nobody deserves to be forgiven because they betrayed you. Nobody deserves a second chance from Tsukishima Kei." I mock, getting irritated. I instantly regret my words though, and I start to feel guilty when he doesn't say anything.

"Blondie-Kun..." I sigh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mea-"

"Don't apologize if you don't mean it." Tsukishima says bitterly.

"I'm serious." I say quietly, dread soaring through my body. "Please forget I said that. I'm really sorry."

"I'll forget you said that," he says after a moment.
"-if you forget about me ignoring you yesterday." I perk up, then frown.