His teeth bites down on my skin and my hips arch subconsciously, meeting his in the process. He pulls away and I quickly cover my face with my hands, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I'm sorry." I say, my voice muffled. I hear Tsukishima laugh and soon he's peeling my hands from my face.

"Why are you sorry?" He grins down at me.

"That's embarrassing." I whine, laughing as he holds my hands in his.

"No, it was cute." He says and then leans down, his lips next to my ear. "That means I'm turning you on, right?" He asks in a low whisper, making me gasp.

"Oh my god, be quiet. Be quiet, be quiet, be quiet." I cover my face again, chuckling in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop teasing you." He laughs and peels my hands away again, smiling down at me. "Shall we continue where we left off?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes sir." I grin, grabbing the front of his shirt and bringing him down to meet my lips.

This kiss is more passionate, more eager than the last. He straddles my waist, slipping his tongue into my mouth. A small moan escapes my lips and I blush, hoping he doesn't say anything about it. I feel him play with the bottom of my shirt and I pull away, our chests heaving up and down.

"Do you..." I look away from him, my cheeks heating up. "I-I can...um. I can take it off. If you want! We don't have to go that far- but if you want me to..." He grabs my chin, gently guiding me to his gaze, looking amused. He leans down and pecks my lips.

"I'll take it off of you myself." He responds. "Raise your arms." A small part of me dies inside from his comment, and I eagerly raise my arms above my head.

He pulls me up so I'm sitting and slowly lifts my school shirt, slipping it off of me. My breathing is slightly heavy due to the nervousness I feel, and Tsukishima's eyes are glued to my chest. I lean forward, resting my forehead on his shoulder, embarrassed.

"Your bra is pretty." He says, and I know he's trying to make me feel better but...seriously? I burst out laughing, putting my hands on his arms. I look up at him, a dark red caressing his cheeks, and I smile.

"Thank you?" I chuckle. He looks at me for a moment before kissing me, pushing me down again and gently laying me on the bed. The kiss is soft, light like feathers.

I think he's being gentle with me to help me ease into the idea of being shirtless in front of him. He pulls away, sitting up and taking his shirt off, and placing it next to mine on the edge of the bed. He wastes no time in kissing me again, pushing his chest against mine as he does.

The warmth of his body soothes me, and I reach my hands up to run my hands over his bare skin. I hear a feint beep from the outside of my house and I stop kissing him. He pulls away from me, frowning.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I place a hand on his chest, my eyebrows furrowed, and I stare at my ceiling for a moment. I hear my phone ping with a text message and my eyes widen.

"Oh my god, put your shirt on. My parents are home." I say, and he quickly gets off of me.

"They're here? Now?" He gapes at me for a second before scrambling to grab his shirt.

I hear the front door open as I grab my school shirt, putting it back on, and running to my closet to put the vest on as well so you can't tell it's all that wrinkled.

"Yes, take out stuff from our backpacks and make it look like we were studying. I'm going downstairs." I say, frantically putting my hair up in a bun.

"Sweetie! Come down, we brought dinner!" I hear my dad's voice.