"...what?" Tsukishima blinks at me.

"Yeah. He goes here too! He's really tall, he's mean to me all the time, has blonde hair, I call him Blondie-Kun, he has a brother that cooks really well, he plays volleyball..." I describe the guy sitting in front of me, grinning.

"I hate you." He huffs out a breath and continues to eat.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I snicker quietly.

We eat in silence for a bit before he speaks up again.

"Here, try this." He scoops up a slice of his cake and holds it out to me. "It's strawberry shortcake. It's my favorite."

I stand up a bit, leaning forward and taking the cake into my mouth. It's so soft and moist. It's like heaven on earth.

"Mmm." I sigh in content, closing my eyes and sitting back down, throwing my head back as I swallow. "That's the best thing ever." I exclaim and look back at Tsukishima.

He's frozen in place, eyes wide, along with Yamaguchi, both of them staring at me. Tsukishima hasn't even moved his hand from where he fed me. I blink at the both of them, confused.

"What's wrong...?" The corners of my lips tug downwards.

Both boys start to blush and I sit there, confused.

"I...hate you." Tsukishima puts his head in his hands, taking a deep breath.

"O-Oh." I nod. "Okay. I think we established that already." Tsukishima looks at Yamaguchi and nudges his shoulder.

"Why are you blushing?!" He asks and Yamaguchi instantly begins to apologize.

"I'm sorry Tsukki! I'm sorry! It was just- it was unexpected. I'm sorry Tsukki!" He clasps his hands in front of him and closes his eyes.

"Shut up Yamaguchi." Tsukishima gets his color back and turns forward to face me. "I will never let you have strawberry shortcake in public ever again." He narrows his eyes at me.

"Okay..." I whisper, deciding to just eat so I don't have to talk to them. I'm so confused on what happened.

The other two boys continue to quietly eat as well, Tsukishima soon giving the rest of it to Yamaguchi because he doesn't eat much.

"Are you full already?" I frown at him. He just nods his head. "You need to eat more, you hardly eat anything for someone with your build. That's why you're so slim." I point out.

"I just can't eat that much." He shrugs. "And my muscle is growing!" He crosses his arms, a bit of defensiveness seeping in his tone.

"Okay, okay." I raise my hands up in surrender.

"Yamaguchi, what are you doing after practice today?" Tsukishima asks.

"I'mgoingovertoYachi'shouse." He speaks quickly, then shoves bunch of food in his mouth.

"What? Speak clearly please." Tsukishima frowns. Yamaguchi looks at his friend nervously out of the corner of his eye and then continues to eat.

"Yamaguchi, what are you doing after school?" Tsukishima repeats, turning his body towards him. Yamaguchi takes the last bite of Tsukishima's bento and swallows nervously.

I take bites of my food, watching the scene in front of me go down in excitement.

"I'm going to Yachi's house." He says clearly.

"...you're what?"

"Yachi..."

"Are you dating her? How did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?" Tsukishima fires question after question. Man, this boy is protective.