e-girl aww hell nah

I finsh doing my hair even though they will redo it again at the shoot.Iv been officially a model for a couple months now and its going great.I get dressed in a fish net under long sleeve shirt then throw on a black corset.For my Pants I grab a pair of leather jeans with a cut out the side of the leg that laced up.On the side opposite of the leg that had zipped pockets I put on chains hanging.I put on a heart chocker along with a lock and chain.I keep in my simple diamond earrings as that's one of the many requirements of my job.I finsh my simple make up and slip on the pair of heels they had requested I grab my jacket from my bunk and head to the shoot.
   After arriving at the shot I run into a few problems finding where to go as the reception doesn't speak English.Wich  get where not in America I actually dont remember where we are it's all blending together. I get to studio and as I walk in I can see girls looking at me and whispering then just straight up saying things some  in English some not.I roll my eye but just ignore them getting mad is gonna do me no good all it will do is make me lose my contract.
I go and  put on the outfit that iv been asked to where then go to make up.The shoot was a 10 hour shoot wich some dont think is legal cause of my age but where not in America.
I get dressed back Into my regular clothes and then walk out to leave. "E-girl whore"
"Shes way to fat to be modeling".
"Its just cause she has a following all from daddy of course."
  I turn and smile "first let's get one thing straight I'm a mix of subcultures but I am not an e girl if your gonna insult me get it right.Second obviously the client's thought I was the right weight cause I was at the front and you were in the back oh yea and your solo shoots got cut mine didn't tough break sweet heart better luck next time.And finally it's cute you took the time to search me .Now I have more important things to do then to conversate with scum like you."I turn and walk out hearing a huff along with a loss for words.I grab a taxi back to the venue then head to the bus.
  I walk into the bus and flop on the couch Jinxx is sitting on the other side."long day huh"he ask.
"You have no idea."
"What happened ?"
"Ugk just the usual bullshit."I put up air quotes as I continue  ,"E-girl whore,fatty,using daddy's fame".
"You know that's just how alot of models are they are a very catty industry."He gets up and opens a can of monster and poor it and vodka into a cup and hands it to me "Don't tell your father Ok.If anything who do we blame?"
"Cc."
He nods" Alright you coming to the show?''
"I dont know I might in a few  I have conference call with the agency and I should do some homework."
"Alright"he walks towards the door and pauses "Tony promise me if they get to you you'll tell one of us. Preferably the one who's sober.I know it's not easy being under constant attack for being who you want to be."
"I promise uncle Jinxx."
"Good thank you good luck with your meeting."
"Thanks.'
The meeting goes well apparently American eagle wants to do a deal with me. I do some of my homework then change into docs and head to the show  drinking my drink.
  As I get There palayes just done playing and black veils going on.I watch the guys play till Emerson gets back from meeting fans. He picks me up "why is this your go to lately?"
"I just like have a beauty in my arms."
We head back to the bus and party with the rest of palaye and some other people.Em and I get sick of the partu and are chilling in the back room alone."
   Is what your friend said true do you like being chocked" .I drink a shoot I had poured "why?" "Why dont you tell me yes.Or no "he starts to rib my thigh.I nod "a nod I'm not sure that's a yes or no like I asked.So I'll ask again Do you like being chocked like a little whore or are your friends liars."Lust litters his eyes and I'm sure my checks are pink as my panties get wetter."Yes I do" "Do you want me to choke you babygirl?" "Yes please." "Good girl"He wraps his hand around my throat lightly and pushes me onto the couch making out with me.He slides his finger into my pants "awe baby your so wet ." He quickly pulls down my pants and thrusts his cock in quickly making me squishy from pain and pleasure.
  The next morning I wake up and the night before is blurry and I have a wicked hang over but I once again am awaken by my manager. The ringing also wake up me who just groans and pulls me closer as I answer the phone.
  "Hello?"
"Hey Tony I have great news the clients are loving you.Its just your doing alot of international modeling so looking at your last measurements to book more jobs we are gonna need you to lose a few more inches."
"Are you fucking kidding me you guys said I had to be a two I'm a 1 what more do you guys want."
"Well your chest is still giving us an issue it's just due to your body type lingerie modeling would be great." I feel Emerson smirk "yes it is"I hush him and countine listening." we cant do that due to your age so your chest size is just limiting."
"Limiting iv already gone down to 31c from a double d. I keep my weight in my hips chest mainly what do you want."
"I know it can be challenging have you tried limiting your meals.'
"Oh of course why didn't I think of that.Oh yea I did considering  I lost 15 pounds in a few weeks ."
"Well have you ever thought of doing coke?"
I blink confused Em sits up and looks at me hearing that. "Put her on speaker I'm gonna record her saying this "he whispers pulling out his phone.
I nod and countine "I'm sorry you broke up what was that?"
"Have you ever thought of doing coke that's how alot of the big models do it.Well that or nicotine but cigarettes are a hit or miss some think it make you look tacky but you should try vaping do a  a line a day or every other day and hit a vape and you'll be golden."
"You want me to do coke"
"No I want what's best for you.And landing these clients would be huge no one ever said modeling is easy is a blood bath out here."
"K I get that Ill lose the inches."
"Good girl Choi for now dear."
"Yea bye"I roll my eyes and hang up the phone.
Em turns off the recording and comes back up to snuggle with me. "God I thought my managers where leach's.Are you going to?"
"I don't know no not her way.I dont know yet to be honest I seen the client's they had lined up it could be huge and it's not like I havent done it before besides it's not meth or anything."
"Yea but tone."
"Em I really dont want to talk about this right now If that's cool."
"Of course beautiful just know I'm always here .I just want what's best for you. Not for you to kill you self in the name of some unrealistic beauty standards.Your gorgeous you were gorgeous when I met you your gorgeous now .Whether you 100 pounds or 300 I'll think your the most beautiful girl in the world." He kisses my forehead then my lips .As we makeout he pulls off the blanket of me "forget gorgeous your gorgeous and fucking sexy". He makes his way down and sucks my nippel as he plays ith the other one.
He runs his tongue from the top of my folds to the bottom he sucks on my slit nipping a little making me moan and encouraging him to countine making me moan louder. He looks up and and smirks " quite babe endless you want to wake the others."
I bite me lip trying to keep quite as he continues. "Do you need help keeping quiet?"I bite my lip harder as he plays with my g spot with his fingers. "I want and answer."He thrusts his finger in me again making me moan "I'll take that as a yes "he covers my mouth with his hand and countines God this is so hot hes so hot.I moan that's quickly mumbled as Emerson quickenes his attack. I clutch on to him as my thighs twitch as I cum hard.
   He removes his hand and smiles that devouse smile" You made such a mess." I blush "Awe babygirl I'm not done yet. this couch isn't gonna be the only thing that's a mess.Im gonna fuck you till you cant take anymore."