Untitled Part 12

I woke up to a wooden spoon being banged on a pot next to my head. "Ughh" I groan. "Get up kid"Ashley calls. I get out of bed and walk to living room. "You had to wake me like that".  "Yep thats what my grandma did when I came home drunk." "I wasnt drunk just tipsy" the guys laugh and ash shoots them a look. "Dont incurage her" he whisper yells at them they all shut up and look away. "And dont give me that bull shit Tony" I nood and sit down. "Do you rember are conversation from last night" "Yeah thats one of the parts I remember." He shakes his head .So no leaving for a week for the next week.Thatll be fun.Ughhhh I had only been grounded once. The guys snicker. "We've all had those nights" cc says handing me aspirin. I take it and thank him. "Ugh ain't tha true" Jake agrees. "Don't rember really any of being 18 or 19" Andy laughs. "Dont tell her that Andy.At least with the other 2 it was legal"Ashley groans. I start to sketch some random stuff .The day went quick the guys went out to go to the concert and I stayed in.I sent em a snap not thinking he'd get it right away.I sent him what i was drawing and he sent me a pic of a sketch.they had already finshed and he went to the bus.He started to face time me and I answered. "Who are you" he asked smiley. "Bad I'm grounded". "Grounded we just started tour how are you grounded." I told him the story well what I rember and he laughs. "Did you check you pics and snap and your instagram for tagged pics.To maby atleast see what happend." "No I should though.Im pretty shore I know what happend a lot of fireball"I groan. "How you know it was fireball" he laughs smiling. "Well fireballs been my go to scince I was 13.Plus lets say I smelled like a lot of cinnamon"he laughs and frowns. "13?" "Yeah me and my best friends would steel shots of her parents liquor when they were asleep or left.Me and Marie always were down angel  not one for hard drinks.Only time she drinks is if you cant taste it.But yeah 13 probably not the best but cant undue it"I tell him. "I cant judge I smoked my first joint when I was 13 around the same time I had my first drink." "Danm" I giggle. We talk for a while just telling dumb story's. We say bye and I put some music up to the speakers.

    The only difference between matrydome and suiced is press coverage by panic at the disco plays. I got board and went to lay on my bed with voodoo.I lay their for a couple minutes when I get board again. I hang off my bunk with my knees holding e up.I do a start to do sit ups.I had gone through a few songs well doing this taking a few breaks in between .I got last caress  by the misfits plays as I continue  I hear the guys walk in. "Hey" ash calls.He walks down the hall. "Hey" Smile upside down. "You having fun there" he asks jokingly. "I got board" I get down. "Okay well we got pizza if I was you I'd come quick jinxx will eat it all.Well they all will but you get" he walks towards the front room and I follow. I see andy with a small pizza on his lap so it must be a vegan on.I grab a pice of  pepperoni and sit down. I grab another when I'm done. "I'm boarddddd" groans cc. "Do something" Jake tells him shaking his head. "Let's play uno" he suggested. "Sure" I tell hi and he smiles grabbing them from the drawer. The guys all agreed now we were playing a game of uno thats spread between me cc Jinxx and Ash sitting at the table and Jake and Andy on the couch.I didnt think it would work but seems to be. 

   "Draw 4 mother fucker,the color is green!"cc yells slamming a +4 on the pill.Andy grabs 4 and shakes his head. So far Ashley is winning.I had skipped him and he shoot me a look.I stuck my tounge out at him.Cc put down a plus 4 and change it to red. "What the fuck to you have a stash of +4 up your pants" grumbles andy.But he doesn't reach for more cards he places a plus 4 down.Jinxx smiles and does the same.Danm I feel bad for Jake.  Intill he put down a +4 changing it to yellow. I see I have a plus 4 and I'm so happy becuase I wouldn't have to pick up 20.I put it down and Ashley groans. "24 cock sucker" shouts cc laughing. "Fuck off chuppy" Ash flips him the bird and pick up 24.we play for a while and cc wins.I went to my bunk and watched some YouTube. I wake up and my next couple days were boaring. 

   Today I'm off being grounded. I jump up and throw on clothes I run out side the bus and throw my self to my knees and shake my fist.I let out a sigh of relief and turn to Jinxx laughing his ass off. "Definitely ash's kid" he shakes his head and walked back in the bus. I walked around It was still early like sunrise early.I looked at the bus and walked around it.I walked to the back of the venue and got like 2 boxes and a couple crates.I put 2 in one pile.Then I stacked 3  I pulled my self up after almost falling I crawl onto the roof and face were the sun was rising.I took some pics  and sat and enjoyed the beauty.I stayed up their for like 2 hours when I heard Andy mumble. "Fuck theirs boxes against the bus." "Guys check the bus for a fan I'm checking the roof" he calls. "Ughhhh not again" Jake calls back. "Dont break any ribs" calls Ash. "Fuck off purdy" Andy yells he starts to climb and he sees me. "Hey Tone.what you doing up here." "Was watching the sun rises then I kinda just liked it up here." "I should tell the guys that it was you. "Or we could scare them" I tell him hopefully. "How ?" "I could scream and you could make it seem like a fan girl like attacked you." he nods. I squeal and do a higher voice. "Your Andy!"He yells and try's to "reason" with me. The guys come running with 2 security guards.The body guard sees us and shakes his head. "Its the kid and and fucking with you people" he calls climbing down mumbling about his sleep.Andy and I hoped down and they all looked like they wanted to kill us. We laughed are asses .And went inside