Chapter Five

I stood on the porch and watched the rain as it pooled around our little area, "you're supposed to be in bed." I jumped and looked at the cow print Enderman, "yeah, I know. But I was just thinking of where to put the garden."

He walked up and stood next to me, I stood even with his chest, not because I'm short but because he's tall. Maybe 7'5, the elevated one.
(He's more like 8 foot. A little bit shorter than my other Endermen.)
"You'll have to place the water." I snorted, "I need to get you a rain coat and gloves." I playfully shoved his arm before going inside and making me a bucket.

I stood over the crafting table just slaving away when my vision started to fuzz up, I frantically looked around. I looked at my hands to try and ground myself but they were fuzzy too, "what the hell." I hissed in panic.

I heard footsteps from the doorway, "Leroy. Leroy, What's happening?!" I didn't get a response, "Leroy?" I turned towards the door and saw the dark smokey figure from my dream. "You... who are you?" I hissed in a whisper while placing my hand on the hilt of my sword.

The figure's white eyes bore into my own as it began to walk towards me, I backed up and tried to pull out my sword but it acted like it was locked in. I kept yanking at the sword in panic.

I gasped when my back hit the wall, and I flicked my gaze up onto the figure, its breathing steady and slow, its unblinking eyes like stars among the smokey blackness of its body.

As I continued to study it they raised their arms up and pinned me to the wall, the pine smell was more obvious now. Slowly the smoke started to fade and more features became apparent.

They- well he, had on a teal shirt and blue jeans with a pair of gray work boots. He had sun kissed skin, dark brown hair, a neat beard and faint freckles lining his cheeks and nose. "Why have you been following me?" I whimpered, his arms were strong and his body lean.

"What do you want from me?" That question came out in a desperate whisper,

"I want you."

My vision cleared instantly, his rumbly voice echoed around my skull like an engine purring. Leroy was shaking me, "Geez, what happened that's got you lookin' fifty shades of fucked up.?" I frantically looked around, my sword was gripped so hard that my knuckles were white, the floor had slashes on it and I was crying.

"The- he- my vision went blurry and I heard footsteps, I-I-I I thought it was you but it wasn't, it wasn't you- an-an a-a a man came through the door but he was like all smokey n' shit, an-an-and then he pinned me to the wall and the smoke went away-" Leroy grabbed a rag and wiped my face, "how long has this been happening?" He almost whispered, concern lacing his voice.

I leaned my head on the wall and placed down my sword, "for about a week now, every night since I spawned." My body shivered uncontrollably.

Leroy sighed, pulled me up and led me to the kitchen table. "When did you make a table?" Leroy froze as I sat down, "you... helped me make it?" I furrowed my brows, "I did?" He nodded and sat down too, "it was earlier today. After we made the garden." I laced my fingers through my hair and gripped it, trying to ground myself.

"When I was in front of the crafting table, that was when the blurriness started, so I just continued everything on autopilot?" I muttered to myself.

I could feel my chest squeeze, "this is the first time I've had a vision like this..." I laid my head on the table and covered it with my arms, "I'm scared, I'm so scared Leroy."

~time skip~

Leroy got up and grabbed me some food. I was hungry but I had no appetite so I just kept my head down, after about thirty minutes he placed a blanket on my shoulders before going back into the kitchen.

"There was a skeleton, down in the mine." Movement stopped in the kitchen, "he told me that he was checking to make sure I was alive for 'his majesty', and that I wasn't supposed to be with you." Leroy placed down a cup of camomile tea, "here, this will help calm your nerves."

"Now, what did that man in your vision look like?", "he was kinda tall, had brown hair and a beard. He had a jawline that looked like it could cut stone!" Leroy arched his brow, "right, sorry. He was wearing a teal shirt and blue jeans, like what I was wearing when I spawned. But the number one thing that stands out were his eyes." I took a sip of the tea, "this is good by the way, but his eyes, they were pure white. Like the snow in the tundra!" I pointed in the general direction of the snowy area.

Leroy was staring at the table, lost in thought, "that was his majesty all right." He sighed before looking at me, "his majesty, is he married to your former queen?" Lee shook his head, "no. No they aren't married, his majesty is the king of mobs and rules in the nether, her majesty is queen of the Endermen and rules the end."

"What's her majesty's name?" Lee started to scratch into the wood mindlessly, "Her name is Libelle, Champion of the void. She defeated her mother who ruled as a tyrant. She brought peace back to the End, but then I was born, and things went to shit. The elders said I was a bad omen, that she wasn't fit to rule or that one of her offspring would end up just like her mother. So she had to steel herself, she gave me a hug and told me that she was sorry. Then she banished me"

"Oh, uh, well what's his majesty's name?"

"Herobrine."