Chapter Sixteen

I hope y'all enjoy this writing throw up. I'm gonna use this until I burn myself out.

A loud knocking echoed through my room. I snorted awake but the knocking had stopped so I thought I imagined it, so I curled back into the warmth and went back to sleep.

"Mx (y/n)! What are you doing still in bed-" I raised my head from its place on the warm spot, my blurry vision could barely make out a person standing at my door. "Hm?" I questioned while laying my head back down.

"Uhhh, should we leave?" I rolled over and the warm thing wrapped around me. "Just let them sleep for a little while longer, Lilli." A deep voice responded. The door quietly clicked shut and I slipped back into the sweet embrace of sleep.

"(Y/n), Hey, honey. We have to get up." I was gently shook from my sleep. I sat up and stretched the top half of my body, "what time is it?" I rubbed my eyes and when I finally cleared the sleep gunk away I saw Herobrine pulling on his boxers, "it's... five a.m., we need to get up."

I yawned with a nod and stood up to continue stretching, "now there's a sight for sore eyes." I promptly flipped him off and grabbed my dress box off the floor, he laughed and continued to pick his clothes up.

I walked into the bathroom and did business before going to my dresser and finding some underwear, I grabbed them and walked back into the bathroom.

I pulled my dress out of the box and set it on the counter, I pulled on my panties and then I slid on my dress. I walked out of the bathroom and turned my back to Hero, "can you zip me up?" He zipped up the back of my dress before placing a kiss on my shoulder, "you look beautiful."

I nodded and spun around, "the girls did a great job on my dress for me." I smiled up at him, he smiled back and slipped on his shirt. I frowned, "why'd you do that? I like your shirt off." He faintly blushed, "well, I can't walk around the fortress without a shirt on, now can I?"

I shook my head with a sigh as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "no, I guess that would be impolite for a king to walk around half dressed with an afterglow in the halfway public castle grounds." He blushed more before smirking and kissing me.

Our kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door, "well, I guess I better go." He pecked my cheek and with a blink he was gone. "Mx (y/n)? May I come in?" I yelled a yeah and in walked Lillian. I walked over to my vanity and sat down at the chair, "you're already dressed?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I got up early and got dressed, I was just so excited." She hummed and grabbed a brush and ran it through my hair. (If your hair is short enough to not need brushing, ignore that) I sipped on a glass of water while Lillian was doing my hair, "so, uh. You and his majesty, huh?" I choked on my water.

"How did- *cough* how did you know!?" I looked back at her, she was fiddling with her fingers, "well, we uh, came to wake you up and saw you in bed with him." I furrowed my brows, "I'm sorry, we?" A bead of sweat rolled down the side of her face.

"Okay! Okay, it was me and Dörmin. We were on a walk and I remembered I had to wake you up, so I thought he could join us. He won't tell, you know how little he talks!" I sighed and let my head fall onto the table.

Then, I smirked. I sat up and turned to her with a sly grin, "so, you and Dörmin, huh?" Her face flushed and she started stuttering, "no, no, no, spill the tea, sis. I need details." I crossed my legs and rested my head in my hand.

For the next twenty or so minutes as she was getting me ready we spilled the tea on both our relationships. Her face turned into a tomato when I told her how good Hero was in bed, but then I told her that I had no prior experience with the topic so I had nothing to really base it off of.