No Longer Being Continued...

Hi all.

A very heartbroken Alyssa here.

Heartbreak is something I thought I'd never experience or expect in this relationship with 'him' (I can't even say his name or type it since it hurts so much). I loved him, he loved me...

And that all comes to an end now...

Due to some personal issues, me and 'him' are no longer together. He broke up with me. I would share more, but I'd like to keep some of this information private as it already hurts enough to type this out to you all.

Being one of my most viewed series, the Meme Books combined were on about 2.3k ish or more, and I really enjoyed being able to share this all with you. Yet that time has come to a close far too soon.

This book shall remain open to the public, I want you all to be able to experience these memes and maybe have a laugh at them and enjoy them. This book is out of my radar for now. I'll still answer comments and thank those who do vote for chapters on both books, but I will no longer be publishing memes of 'his'.

It hurts so much to write this to you all, and ik I'm going to get a bad response as of this, but I need to do what is best for me.

With much sadness in my heart, I still hope you all have a great day/night and enjoy the memes that have been published.

-Alyssa