When Meme Book Volume 1 Hits 3.38k

I'd just like to quickly say thank you to everyone who has supported the first meme book and second meme book because I don't think I've properly said thank you for a milestone since 2k reads

The reason I chose 3.38k as the next milestone is because of the 38 Saga and how the 38 saga was the thing that started me on Wattpad. Who knew that a single series would start making me want to post memes, and it's true. Bieng on Wattpad and writing made me come across meme books that I wanted to create but differently.

We currently sit on 300 memes, maybe more because myself loves posting Jake's memes that he has created to make you guys laugh, smile and enjoy these books. And to belive that in about 6 months (7 months on the 6th of February)--yes, it's not even been a year that the book has been out--the first book has 3.38k reads.

So thank you, thank you so so much. Thank you to everyone who has voted for all the memes, commented and made both mine and Jake's days. The amount of support with these meme books are insane.

I'm so happy that you guys love these books, and I'm so thankfull that the 1st meme book has gotten so far already. I hope you guys continue to interact with these books and continue to enjoy all the memes because I don't think we are stopping anytime soon.

So once again, to everyone who has read, commented and voted for the first meme book, thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy these memes and I'll see you in the near future hopefully with more to come and many more conversations and thank yous to be had.

-Alyssa 💙  (And of course the wonderful creator of these memes that I post, Jake)

(PS. Jake doesn't know yet that I've mentioned him at all, so I guess we'll find out soon whether he'll say something or not)