We snuck a bottle of champagne from the kitchens, that the teachers keep for special occasions, and we drank in our classy red cups. Giggling and talking about our summers, the girls started getting very tired and moved to the bed.

Now about 2 am the girls were fast asleep on Lee's bed, being beside the window. And I was wide awake. Is he still expecting me? No, surely not.

I walk slowly getting up from the window seat and stopped at the end of Lee's bed and moved around to bend down to eye level and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Carefully creeping to our big door, I opened it walking into nothing but darkness.

"Lumos" I plead quickly not wanting to be the dark much longer.

I was walking towards the boys dorms room carefully not walking into any annoying first year or even third years. I stopped right outside his room and give a gentle, not big, knock as I wasn't sure how much Thoe and Blaise knew.

"You came, Come here love," He grabs my shoulder and wraps his arms around my shoulders whilst I wrap mine around his torso. He pulls me into his room and keeps an arm around my shoulder.

He breaks away from me and sits back onto his queen-sized bed stretching out his arm over his head tilting it back onto his headboard. He knew he had enough space for me so he got under the duvets and lifted the duvet up with his left arm and his right arm spread to guide me in.

"Nico, I've had some really good drinks that made Leena really drunk" I saying giddy.

I got in facing my back to him whilst resting my head on his right arm and my hand intertwined with his and his left arm holding my waist. I was so comfortable and safe in his arms.

"Uh huh," He huffed placing a soft kiss on my temples as I fall asleep in his arms.

-

"Shhh man, you gonna wake Sienna up,"

"Too late," I mumble back, becoming very aware of my surroundings. I was sleeping in my best friend's bed, whilst we were intertwined in every way possible. I was now stretched out, laying on my stomach and Nico's leg in-between mine, making some areas very close. He was basically laying over me but gently.

Nico woke up at the sound of Theo non stop whispering about them to Blaise, "Guys we have a free period this morning, you don't. So sod off and stop being late" He said moving his left hand to grab the back of my waist.

The boys cursed and rushed out of the room pretty quickly.

Once I dozed back off to sleep again, I felt shivers arch my back as Nico's hand moved under my jersey and his fingers gliding up and down my back. He went all the way up towards the back of my neck, making my jersey ride up with it showing I hadn't worn a bra. Then slowly one finger traced the whole way down to my lower back, creating a path of goosebumps. Letting out a shuttered breathe as jolted up swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and sat there both my hands gripping the edge of the bed, facing away from him.

"Sorry Sienna, I didn't mean to- I mean I should have asked-

I turn around and place my hand on his jaw caressing his cheek with my thumb. I shifted closer to him and lifted my leg over to his other side, straddling him over the duvets, making sure nothing was too close.

"Nico," I cup his jaw with both hands and bring his eyes up to mine, "I love the way you make me feel, but it was me not you"

"Wha, What?"

"Well, I liked what you were doing but it felt wrong for us to be doing that, it made me feel good,"

He let a small sigh of relief, "Your everything to me Sia, I would never want to lose you because of that"

I giggle a bit and pull him into a hug again, his arms wrap around just above my waist lifting me up a bit and then he fell back into the bed with me still straddling him.

"Love you Sia"

"Love you too Nico"

~

Nico and I got up, laughing about Blaise and Theo reaction when we said our goodbyes and I rushed back my room to go to the bathroom and get changed, not seeing the one lump in the bed and not two. I walk in and the shower is on, steaming up the bathroom. Leena and I were pretty relaxed with these type of situations, we'd seen each other naked many times, you know, getting changed and all.

"Lee, sorry I ran off last night. I just needed to talk to Nico"

Nothing but her movements in the shower obviously listening to me.

"Look I just slept over in their room, nothing big, sorry I should have written a note or someth-

"So much for a 'sleepover'" She mutters.

The shower stops and the curtains go flying back. Leena stood there looking slightly down at me from the bath/shower. She stepped out and I handed her a towel. Instead of wrapping herself up, shhe closed her eyes and started messaging her hair. facing the mirror.

She turned her whole body so she was facing me. My hands without thinking, slide down to her bare waist and I watched her inhale sharply.

She dropped the towel and I lift one of my hands up to her neck and jaw. She tilts her head onto my hand, giving me room, inviting me. Without thinking twice I place a kiss just behind her ear as I take my other hand brush a strand of her curly hair behind her ear. Then I travelled down her neck placing small then hard sucks down her neck. I nip at her pulse spot and softly lick it to ease the sting. She leant her head back and sighed the sexiest muffled moan, I look back at her and she crashed her lips into mine. Starting to get more passionate, I start to push her back to the sink edge with my hands down to her hips until we broke away hearing a shout-

"LEE, SIA. YOU HERE?" Pansy raised her voice to see if we were in the room.

Shit. Lee is but-naked and I have swollen lips.

What happens at sleepovers stays at sleepovers.

~

Sorry, this is a small chapter but the girls needed a bonding session.

And more Draco stuff is coming. Jealously, guilt, secrets. Who knows?

discuss>>>>>>