I Really Hope This Doesn't Scar

Start from the beginning

"It's so unfortunate that I have to kill you. You really do interest me," Moshi sighs, looking at the girl with the strange devil fruit powers. He was mesmerised by the red ribbons of pure energy that seemed to dance around her during her show against his captain. Such a shame for the magician that the girl was fighting on the opposite side. "We would have made such a stellar act."

Liliana sneers back to him, struggles to get out of the ever-increasing rings. Thinking quickly to herself, Liliana gets an idea. Praying that it will work, she starts to gather energy throughout her body. With difficulty and great concentration, she shatters the rings before firing the remains at Moshi in quick succession, a seething rage fueling her.

"QUIT FLIRTING WITH ME AND FIGHT YOU TWAT!" While he's distracted by the flying shards, she runs towards him, blasting him right in the face with the red energy.

Moshi chuckles, wiping a bit of blood from his lips as he stares at the young girl's furious red eyes. "As you wish my dear."

"Magician's Illusion: Hundred Persons!" Moshi disappears into a ball of smoke only to appear behind her and in front of her, next to her, everywhere all at once. Moshi then proceeded to beat Liliana as she tried to block the flurry of hits aiming at her from all angles. However each time she hit one, he would disappear in a puff of smoke. She couldn't even build up enough energy to create a shock wave in the chaos.

She was stuck.

Then she saw it. An opening. There was a pattern. Not noticeable for the regular joe but noticeable to her. Timing it just right, Liliana wrapped the red tendrils around his hand on the right to her. This turned all the other Moshis into a puff of smoke.

Grabbing his face and the other arm with the tendrils, Liliana pulled him close glowering at him with her piercing red eyes as Moshi started to tremble in fear. "You repulse me."

She then propelled him into the air before slamming him hard down into the ground, creating a crater from the force. "Now stay down," She growled, before walking away from the magician's battered form, the red glow disappearing from her hands and eyes.

She then slumped to the ground with a groan feeling all the stinging, aches and pains from her two fights. Drained from the lack of food, water and energy and the onset of a migraine forming in her head, all Liliana wanted at that moment was sleep. Laying her forehead down on the ground, she closed her eyes briefly before shakily standing up once more. "Can't fall asleep. Need to get to Luffy and Zoro." 

Staggering towards Luffy and Nami with most of Buggy's parts all tied up and Buggy nowhere to be found. "Who won?" Liliana gasps out, scaring Nami upon seeing the bloodied and bruised girl next to her.

"Are you ok?" Nami screeches out, quickly supporting the girl by her shoulders who smiles gratefully at Nami for the support. I knew I shouldn't have left. She looks like death, Nami grimaces as she sees all the cuts and bruises the young girl has. Gently setting her down on the floor, Nami continues to fuss over Liliana who merely waves off the concern with a gentle smile.

Turning towards Luffy as he approaches his hat solemnly, Liliana tilts her head slightly in confusion before a sad look forms on her face upon seeing the battered hat. "Oh no."

Nami turns as well and with thoughtful eyes watches Luffy pat the dirt away from his hat. "I'm sorry your hat is all torn up."

"Don't worry. I can still put it on and I got Buggy out of here so I'm satisfied for now," Luffy forcefully grins, stifling the sadness from his tone.

Remembering how Luffy reacted when his hat was stabbed by Buggy, Nami looks away. "When I have time, I'll fix it for you, if you like?"

Liliana smirks, looking at the Nami with a knowing look as Nami purposely avoids her gaze. Aw, she does care, Liliana grins as Nami huffs, gently pushing her away.