"Ugh... Before we entered college? I thought Dr. Calvin had told you about it?"

"He never told me anything about it!"

"Oh. Then that is not my problem anymore.

Rhianne took a deep breathe first before she continued.

"The truth is, I am getting anxious every time I was reminded of it. I am afraid to give him the wrong answer which can possibly hurt him. What should I tell Keith when the day comes he ask me again about it?"

When they saw Rhianne's blushing cheeks and distressed expression, Carmie and Tim looked at each other before they let out a sigh. Even Francis is shaking his head. Rhianne is treating that brat so well. Isn't it natural to be hurt if you get rejected by the person you like?

"Rhianne, we cannot give you the answer to your problem. Only you can know what is the right decision for that. The only thing we can do for you is to give our support no matter what you choose in the future." Carmie said.

Rhianne listened carefully to her mother's words before nodding her head. She was right. She should not depend on their answers about it. It should be her who needs to give Keith an answer.

When they saw that Rhianne's expression, Carmie secretly smiled and looked at her husband. As parents, of course, they only want the best for their children. Although Rhianne is still young, they do not want to control her life including her romantic relationship. They can give their opinions about it, but they do not want to interfere with the things that only Rhianne can decide.

As for her relationship with Keith, just let fate decide for them. Carmie and Tim know that they can trust Rhianne to make a good decision in the end.

-//-//-

The next day, Rhianne is walking with Keith in the school hallway early in the morning while sipping her chocolate milkshake. Keith fetched her from their house since both of them have the same class in the morning.

"Rhia, you are so clumsy sometimes." Keith scolded her. "How come you did not notice that your ID was missing?"

Before they entered the campus, the guard stopped Rhianne from entering because she cannot show her ID card. Even though most of the students enrolled in their school came from rich families, rules and disciplines are still strictly implemented here. Because Rhianne cannot show her ID, she was given a written warning and was asked to arrange the books in the library later after school for two hours.

"You do not have to be that mad, Mr. Protagonist. Maybe I just left it in my room or the library yesterday. If I really cannot find it anymore, then I am just going to ask for a new school ID later so the guard will easily let me enter the school tomorrow."

"That's not the point here, Rhia. What if they use your school ID to do something bad? It will greatly affect your safety and reputation."

"I'm sorry, okay? You do not have to worry that much. Mr. Protagonist."

Keith can only look at Rhianne with squinted eyes before letting out a defeated sigh.

"I already texted my brother to look for my ID at our house. If I really can't find it, then I will just ask for a new one." Rhianne said. And then, she remembered something. "By the way, I apologize for my brother's rudeness towards you earlier, Mr. Protagonist. Tell Hansel my apology too later." Rhianne said.

Rhianne suddenly remembered the sharp gazes that Francis gave to Keith earlier. It was as if he was giving Keith a hidden warning.

"It's okay. Your brother has always been like that towards me. I am already used to it." Keith flatly said.

That's right. Rhianne already noticed that Francis is always kind of rude towards her Mr. Protagonist. When she asked her brother why, he said that he just simply do not like him. No matter how much she tried to change her brother's mind, Francis refused to treat Keith with kindness. Rhianne can only pat Keith's shoulder to show her sympathy.

"It's okay, Mr. Protagonist. You do not have to mind him that much."

"Wrong. I should do my best to become acquainted with your brother."

"Hmm?" Rhianne hummed while sipping on her drink.

"I should do that since he is the brother of the girl I really like. Naturally, I need to make a good impression on him."

Rhianne choked on her milkshake and started to cough. It was fortunate that she did not create a mess out of it. Keith gently rubbed her back and whispered a soft apology. Although Rhianne is glaring at him, her burning cheeks still sold her out.

"You!"

"Me?"

"Yes, you! You are so...Ugh!" Rhianne puffed her cheeks before pushing Keith away from her.

"Heh. You are already cute. There is no need for you to act like that." Keith said with a laugh.

Rhianne glared at him for the last time before she quickened her steps. Her Mr. Protagonist has really changed! Where is her cute and shy little Keith? Why did he turn into a man who likes to tease her so much?

Rhianne was about to turn around when someone called her name. Before she can turn her head, a pair of slender arms suddenly wrapped around her body.

"Who..."

"I finally found you!"