The Brew Bastards

Start from the beginning

Mickey: yep. Yep.

Fuck... I should have fucking known that day was the beginning of an enormous disaster. Later that day I found out Mickey and Ahmed had a very bad reputation in the company. Nobody wants to work on their team.
But anyway, I joined them because I had nothing to do. So I became an alcoholic just like them, maybe even worse.
Since then we've been going to our favorite bar "The Brew Bastards" and our routine never changes. At least for me, this lasted for 2 years. Drinking every day was detrimental to my health, obviously. Besides, we were also using Ahmed's cocaine. I started gaining extra weight. I was realizing I couldn't breathe properly and felt exhausted all the time. However, 2 years later something terrible happened to me that forced me to quit drinking.

It was a sunny summer day. We were hanging out at the bar like every other day. Ahmed, as usual, was making his famous silly jokes. Mickey was sifting through the people inside and was looking for a companion to join our table.
After a while, two young and pretty much Russian looking people entered the bar. They immediately attracted everyone's attention in the bar. It was clear from their appearance that they were tourists. A skinny guy and a girl. They probably were about 18 to 20 years old. They were dressed very nicely, seemed to be siblings. I still feel sad when I think of their pretty faces. damn that day. That day changed our lives. At least mine. Mickey saw them and winked at Ahmed. This meant that the Russians were easy prey for them. Ahmed quickly used his sweet words and invited them to our table. We started laughing, talking, and drinking. To be honest, we had a lot of fun that day. Then Ahmed all of a sudden decided to offer cocaine to all of us. At first, our 'guests' were reluctant to accept Ahmed's offer. However, they could not bear Ahmed's pressure and agreed.

This was a type of cocaine that Ahmed had just started using and had a very strong effect. Naturally, this cocaine affected badly young people who used it for the first time. They lost their mind and began to irritate the people around them. And their inappropriate actions caused a brawl in the bar. A terrible fight began almost among every person in the bar. People started beating each other with their all might.
(How stupid they can be..)
Of course, we fled as always. This wasn't the first fight that Ahmed caused in the bar. There have been similar incidents in the past, due to Ahmed's cocaine. We received several warnings about being kicked out of the bar, certainly, we wouldn't want that. So we escaped from the bar immediately.
A day later, all of the news channels were talking about two overdosed Russians completely beaten up found dead at the bar last night. The poor youngsters' bodies could not stand it and they died of high dose. Fortunately, no one doubted us, and the case was closed.
When I heard this news, I was so depressed that I had to force myself to stop drinking and consuming drugs. But these events did not affect them. They acted as if they had no guilt for what happened.
Although I quit drinking, I could not get rid of these two bastards. I kept going to the bar with them over and over again. This bar became a part of my life. It's not something I could drop and I couldn't say "no" to them.
Not only them. I have always been this way, I never refused people's offers and I let others decide for me. I've been like this since my childhood. I know this trait of mine had huge side effects but I couldn't leave my comfort zone. Anyways. I don't want to waste your time with my shitty ass problems, so let's move on to the main issue.

Every day we leave work at six pm. and go to the bar together. And if I'm lucky, we leave the bar at 12 pm. This monotonous life goes on like this.
Today though I feel like I won't be able to leave earlier because Ahmed and Mickey seem to spend the entire night here. Ahmed has already finished 3 bottles of whiskey and he is starting to get on my nerves. I can't comprehend his dumb jokes anymore. Meanwhile, the bartender looks at Ahmed and smiles. I know the reason for this very well. Because Ahmed began to make his famous joke about a turkey, which meant that the bartender is going to get a good tip from Ahmed.