Chapter 5: Krystal Encounter

(BTW this is mostly Jennie's POV because its much easier to write😅 but I will try write more kai povs)

Jennie's POV

I was surprised. Kai knew about this and didn't tell or consult to me about it. I was not angry at Kai, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed because I thought he will tell me before doing things. I stood up from our table and went outside. Jisoo unnie looks at me with worried eyes. I mouthed, I'm okay. Even if I'm not.

"He knew?!"

"Yes. We told him and he agreed."

"Oh, so you took your precious time and talked to him then you didn't even inform me! Who's manager are you?"

"Jennie I am so sorry"

"This conversation is over."

I dialled Kai.
He answered immediately.

"Yes love?"

"You knew? I thought you were gonna tell me."

"Oops! Sorry love. I forgot."

"That's it?"

"Umm"

I ended the call. I decided to wait until tomorrow then I'll talk to him.

We decided to go home after lunch and dinner. I didn't tell the pinks anything. They kept bugging me the whole drive and I was staring at our manager. When we got to our dorm, I sat and opened the tv. I'm guessing the news is about us so this will be a good answer for the pinks. I was right.

Rose then said, "Unnie! The news was out! What are you gonna do now?"

"Accept it."

"What?!" All of them were surprised. Including our manager. Out of all of us, I was always the one who can't accept things. So it's normal for them to be surprised.

Lisa went to the fridge to get some water. She poured some in a glass and get it to me.

"Thank you."

She sat beside me and said,
"No problem Unnie!"

Jisoo sat beside me as well and said,
"I have something to say Jennie."
The other pinks looked at her in horror.

"What is it Unnie?"

The pinks and our manager is looking Jisoo, shaking their heads. I wonder what's up.

"I-"

When Jisoo was about to say something, I hear someone knocking on the door. My manager went to get it. Jisoo stayed quiet. I heard a familiar voice. I looked at the door when I saw Krystal with a smirk on her face. She walked towards me and said,

"Ha! Kai is mine. You thought he was yours? How pathetic."

I was not in the mood to talk so I just said,

"Naga."

"Why? Can't take the truth? You stole Kai from me! That's why I told sangjangnim to make you guys break up!"

Everyone gasped. I just stayed quiet. I'm so not in the mood. I was surprised and angry. This bitch.

"I said naga bitch!"

She walked out of our dorm. I felt so depressed all of the sudden. Before I knew it, I was crying. The other members went to comfort me. Rose went to me and said,

"Stay strong Unnie."

"I'll try."

End of chapter