Chapter 37: Reveal

Jennie's Pov

I'm so nervous. I'm going to tell the members. I wanna surprise them so I brought Kai with me. Oh god. How am I gonna do this? Can I even do this? Will I even be a good mom?

All those questions starts running in my head. This is the first time ever in my career that I wished both of us weren't celebrities. I can't let my child get eaten alive by media. She doesn't deserve that. Oh god.

I took out my phone and looked at Jongin before calling them. He gave me a warm smile and a quick nod. I nod at him back before pressing the call button. Within two rings, Jisoo unnie picked up.

"Hey! Did you land safely? It's been three fvcking hours!"

"Unnie, can we meet?" I went straight to the point. I can't tell them on the phone. This gift is too precious to be told over the phone.

"Why? Did something happen? Okay, I'll bring the pinks. Meet us at pink cafe."

"Ne."

I ended the call. I took a deep breath. "I'm sure they'll be happy, babe." Jongin said and pulled me into a hug, calming me down. I always loved his scent. It smells familiar. I smiled and pulled away.

"Let's go?"

***

"So, what's up?" Jisoo unnie started as we sat down. "What happened unnie?" Rosé asked. She and Lisa looked worried. I understand that. I smiled at them,

"Girls, I'm pregnant."

I looked at them and saw their surprised faces. Lisa quickly recovered and said, "So, something happened during your trip in paris?" She smirked at us while Jisoo and Rosé gave us teasing smiles. I nodded while they squealed. Luckily,this cafe is made for celebrities and no one is here but us. It'll be so embarrassing.

"I'm gonna be an aunt! Bet I'll be the favourite." Jisoo said with a smug look. Me and Jongin both chuckled when Rosé and Lisa gave face of disagreement. "What the heck Unnie! Nor!" Rosé said with her Australian accent. "Nor, nor!" Lisa childishly imitated Rosé's accent.

They started bickering while Jisoo and me shook our heads. Jongin chuckled and held me from my waist, pulling me close. They pinks saw this and teased me and Jongin again. "Yah, Jongin subaenim, you're being too touchy. Jendeukie is all yours!" Rosé said.

He smiled and rested his face at my shoulder. "Yup, she's all mine. She's mine forever." He said. "You guys really can't help it you know?" Lisa teased. "How did you let him hit you raw?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, it's Kai after all."