Chapter 20: Birthday Morning💋

Kai's Pov

I woke up from one of the best sleeps I ever had in my life. I moved a bit, being stopped by a weight in my chest. I looked to my side, seeing the love of my life, Jennie, sleeping beside me, not to mention we're both freaking naked. I smiled to myself, remembering the thing we did yesterday. She's probably gonna be sore. I slowly sit up, making sure not to wake her up. As I was lifting my side of the blanket so I could get up, I saw her clit bleeding. I saw her flinch in her sleep. That must hurt. I thought.

I went up the bed and go get wet wipe and wiped her clit. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walked towards the kitchen fridge and got an ice pack. I walked back to our room and put the ice pack on a towel before slightly pressing it gently in her clit to help ease the pain. I did that a few times before standing up to put it in the nightstand in her side. I laid down beside her and caressed her hair. He soon fell asleep again.

Jennie's Pov

I woke up upon hearing a voice singing. I blinked my eyes a few times and saw Jongin, still naked, singing.

Saengil chukha hamnida
Saranghaneun Jennie shi
Saengil chukha hamnida

I chuckled upon hearing Kai sing Happy Birthday to me. After singing, he pulled me into a kiss. He hovered on top of me, not breaking the kiss. His hands travel through my body until he reached my clit and traced my bud, making me moan. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"You hurting baby?"

"Yes."

He laid beside me.

"By the way, I wiped your thingy this morning. It's bleeding and plus you flinched in your sleep so I though it hurts so I dabbed it with an ice pack."

I raised my blanket and saw that my clit had some traces of blood on it. But I think it stopped.

"Thanks babe. Plus I can't feel my legs."

"It's normal, so don't think about it too much. Ummm, let's have breakfast. Let's go out."

"Okay."

We both stood up and went to the bathroom. I went inside the shower first. We decided to take a bath together. I opened the shower and set the temperature. As I adjusted it, I felt something going into my womanhood. I looked and saw Kai's finger going inside me. I looked at him and he smirked. He really wants to do it huh? I didn't really object cause I know I want it too.

He thrusted his finger, making me moan again and again. He used his other hand to rub my clit while he fingered me. Individually, they felt so good. But together, the pleasure was almost unbearable.

We literally had sex for thirty minutes before actually taking a bath. Not complaining though.

I went out of the shower first to get my clothes. I brought some clothes to Kai's apartment a few months ago so I can sleep here.

Here is my outfit.

Here is Kai's outfit:

I waited for Kai to get his things

I waited for Kai to get his things. Then we went out to eat. No one really recognised us. That's good. I don't want people to know yet. It'll cause a scandal. I don't get it though. Why does k-pop idol dating another is called a scandal. There's nothing wrong with that. Oh well, this is the life we chose.

We went to my favourite kimchi rice place. We sat in a VIP section. After they closed the curtain of the glass door, we both removed out masks.

"Kai, what are you eating?"

"Maybe, kimchi stew? Kimchi fried rice? I honestly don't know. They all are so good!"

I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Kyeo!"

"Who?"

"You! You're so cute!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"I should be saying that, Mandu." He pinched my cheeks too.

We both laughed and basically ordered kimchi fried rice and stew.