Chapter 28: Stressed

Jisoo's Pov

We're currently packing some stuffs to use once we stay in the hospital. I went inside Jennie's room to get some clothes. I immediately teared up, remembering what state she is in. She doesn't deserve this. All of this. The hate, the sickness, everything. She's our little ball of sunshine. I went inside her walk-in closet to get some clothes for her.

I went back to the living room and put her clothes in a bag. Rosé and Lisa went outside to get some air. So I'm basically alone.

I let out a deep sigh before laying down in the couch, staring at the ceiling for a probably good fifteen minutes. I was interrupted by my phone buzzing. Oh, it's my boyfriend,

Kim Suho

Yes boyfriend. At Kai's birthday, we ended up making out because both of us confessed our feelings for each other.

"How are you, love?"

"Not fine. Still worried about Jennie."

"Don't be sad. Jennie's a strong girl. She'll be fine."

"Still love, I can't help it. Jennie's basically like my baby sister."

"Ok, just don't stress yourself too much okay? Love you."

"Hmm, love you too."

I ended the call and called the maknaes to come back. I'm too bored and sad.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jisoo."

She looked at me startled before saying,

"A-annyeong. I'm Jennie."

I looked at her. I smiled at her and dragged her out of the building.

"Let's have lunch. My treat."

A tear slowly fell down my cheek. The dorm seems to be too quiet without Jennie. The maknaes don't bicker that much anymore eversince Jennie was in the hospital. Hope she gets well soon, we need her. I was startled by a knock on the door.

I ran towards the door to open it, being greeted by my mom.

"Hi mom, what's up?"

She chuckled and said,

"Why? Can't I visit my beautiful daughter? Also, I heard from your brother that Jennie is at the hospital. I she okay?"

I signalled her to come in first and answered,

"I don't really know. She hasn't woke up yet so..." I shrugged my shoulders.

She patted my shoulders, assuring me that it's gonna be okay. How will it be okay? One of my closest friends is currently in the hospital, unconscious. I think she fainted because of stress. I heard her and Krystal in the hallway.

Whatever it is, I hope she's okay.

Kai's Pov

I talked with the doctor and found out that she fainted over stress. Poor Mandu. I went back and looked at her again. She probably is stressed. From the hate she gets in her every move, I'm not even surprised anymore.

"I love you..." I whispered to her ears. I miss her so freaking much. "Hope you get well soon, baby." I kissed her forehead before sitting in the chair beside the bed she's resting on.

I felt extremely sad, knowing that she's really stressed and I felt like a part of it is my fault too.

Unknowingly, I fell asleep.