"Sorry" he was quick to apologize before igniting the car.

"What Addah Nasrin?, I am curious" Asma said.

"You guys have your personal dress model, I'll help you guys test out the clothes" I said and a smile immediately graced Asma's face.

"That'll be so nice, and you're already well known" Asma said. I turned to stare at Ahmad , he had a huge scowl on his face, like what's the mana problem . Can't you at least smile.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked as soon as I felt us stopping.

"Because we are here" Asma said, laughing after then .

We entered the house , Ahmad trailing behind us . I never cease to admire the house anytime I come here , I feel  it grows more beautiful every passing day .

" Umma!!!" Asma yelled, running to hug her mom .

"Finally they have brought back my eyar auta( last born )" umma said as she embraced her daughter .

"Umma inna wuni" I greeted squatting.

"My daughter, stand up" she said opening her arms for me to hug .

I hugged her, and she kept asking how I was feeling.

"Ahmadi" she called as he greeted her.

"I hope you're taking care of nasrin" umma asked immediately we all sat down .

I raised my eyes to him ,he kept quiet, unable to say a word.

" umma he takes care of me like a baby" I said , with a little bit enthusiasm.

I felt his eyes look at me immediately, I looked at him as he held a surprise look .

"Are you sure" umma asked again , looking at both of us .

"Yes ummah , I'm happy with him" I replied,sensing the way he moved uncomfortably on his chair , knowing he owes me for what I was saying .

"Ummah, I will be leaving now , I will come back later in the evening to pick nasrin" Ahmad said with guilt on his voice .

Umma smiled at him as he walked out , something in her eyes and smile held so much love she had for her son and deep down I could see how shattered she was at her sons notoriousness .

"Today I want to cook alone with my daughter" umma said breaking the silence . I smiled at her before shyly saying " I would love to" .

She stood up before saying I should follow her , I trailed behind her till we got to the kitchen.

Her kitchen had everything in common with mama's , from the so many coolers beautifully arranged at the top of each cabinet , to the way everything shined with neatness . I couldn't help but admire how beautiful the kitchen was .

" you know , even after you try your best to hide everything. I know how much you're enduring"umma's voice brought me out of my trance .

I looked at her as she was smiled, I tried my best to pretend like I didn't hear what she said .

"Nasrin , I know my son , I might not be the one living with him anymore but I know what you're passing through" she said , stopping what she was doing to look me in the eye .