+ i want you with me

"how do you feel?" soojin asked jisoo after they got settled in the dorm.

"everything bad."

"really?" soojin pouted in empathy. "now, how do you feel about siheyon and minho." she said a bit quieter.

"i mean... i never really liked minho, i think. i don't know. it's just sad because we used to be good friends and now we can't even talk to each other. or at least, i don't want to."

"why not."

"he thought so low of me. it just hurt. and he's with siheyon is just the cherry on top." she sighed.

"sounds like you did like him, though."

"even if i did, he'd be too oblivious to know."

soojin covered her mouth in shock.

"that would've been cute."

"we had so much fun together. but something's aren't meant to be." she shrugged, "it's okay, though." she forced a smile.

"i think siheyon may be trying to have a relationship that you and him had. even if it was toxic and dangerous. i don't know. like your relationship was unique in a bad way."

"and~ id rather have you with him, even if it was as friends. i see it in him anytime your both around. he always looks at you and he looks sad afterwards. i miss it and it's not even my relationship."

she shrugged. "it is what is."

"he'll change his mind eventually, i know it."

"all i want is an apology."
...

"where are we going?" sihyeon looked at minho.

"the place we were supposed to go before."

"so i wouldn't know." she laughed.

"i have a question."

"what."

"so apparently jisoo is hurt, and was in the nurse room at sm and-"

"you're always talking about her~ i thought we both didn't like her."

"anyways, i asked her what happened and she said ask siheyon or more like ask your girlfriend. so did you guys do something together, or..."

"oh, we were doing yoga or whatever and i went on her back and fell and she got hurt."

"oh, that's sad. hope she gets better, and you too of course."

"yeah." she rolled her eyes.

"don't be mad~"

she ignored him. but talked to him once they reached the parking lot of a park.

"let's go out with jisoo." they held hands.

"why?"

"why not, aren't we all friends?"

"i mean ye-"

"then it shouldn't be a problem. and we can bring soojin to make it not awkward."

"isn't she hurt, i don't want her to injure herself even more so she can't perform. it's not a smart idea."

"why are you against it?"

"we can go with soojin, but not jisoo-"

"why?!"

"cause if she can't perform, what makes you think she wants to go out. even the nurse said she should relax and stay home."

"so one night of activities will hurt here."

"well yeah, don't you want her to get better."

she stayed quiet.

"don't yo-" he let go of her hands.

"i heard you the first time." she raised her voice.

"then answer." he raised his voice as well.?

"if you want an answer then fine, no i don't care for jisoo, let alone soojin. and im sorry you're attached to them for some reason."

"im attached? im annoyed by you and your dumb attitude that you're entitled with-"

"entitled," she scoffed, "you're so soft, and was really only cute for your looks, nothing else. you can go back to your other girlfriend who only likes you because of pity."

"she was more real than you would ever be."

"oh really?"

"yes, that's what i just said."

"minho, you're the most selfish person ive ever met and i have met a lot people in my life. im sorry for myself that i ever wanted to be with you. you're not worth it for anyone, not even my worst enemy would deserve someone like you."

he entered his car and suddenly drove off.

"hey!" she yelled as she questioned why he was driving off as if he wasn't her ride home.

"minho!"