+ its all your fault

"it's all your fault, minho!" jisoo exclaimed at him.

"wait, you're blaming me? you should've told your member to not record!"

"you shouldn't have been close to me, you idiot, now-"

"if you-"

"ahh! don't care." she walked out the room and covered her ears.

...

"jisoo, did you see the articles?" sihyeon asked.

"hm?"

"the articles... of you and minho. if you did like him you should've just it cause now i feel dumb telling you all about him. i should've told mia."

she blankly stared at her.

"sorry, but how could i possibly like him. it would be weird all of a sudden for me to 'fall for him' even though i never liked him, so let's get that right." she got up and mia came through the door.

"now what happened? you look sad." mia sat next to her.

"it's all jisoo."

"wait, what she do?"

"she keeps telling me that she doesn't like minho but it's obvious that she does."

"oh really." she rubbed her head. "i didn't think she had a crush or anything on him. i mean he might like her but not vice versa."

"then why did i even bother." she sighed.

"people's feelings change and i think you should just tell him how you feel and not keep it so condensed, call him and say that like after everything calms down that you want to be with him."

she groaned.

...

"i should've known you two had a thing!" taemin shouted.

"what thing? we aren't dating."

"so that picnic date wasn't you, neither was the vlive. you're gonna get in so much trouble. but i didn't think it was weird because you two hate each other so you liking each other all of a sudden is off."

"exactly." minho mentioned.

"i-"

"minho, mr. sooman wants you in his office." his manager said.

"good luck." taemin laughed.

he groaned.

he walked up the stairs and to the office.

"minho, take a seat."

he did as he was told.

"okay, i believe you have already seen what's on the media."

"yes, i have."

"so, i assume it's false, is that correct."

"well partly because-"

he was cut off, "so you are dating?"

"no, but i did take her on the date, but it was only to just go out as friends."

"you two... as friends... now i remember you guys not liking each other enough to be friends."

"maybe i just wanted to be kind." minho recalled.

"jisoo told me that it was just a 'test' as to see how you'd take another girl on a date."

"well that too. apparently, a member in her group likes me but i honestly dont really see myself with her."

"so you'd rather be with jisoo rather than this mystery member?"

"sure, i guess?"

"all i want, and i told this to jisoo. to keep everything on the low. it'll be better if you don't say anything to anyone outside. we can put out a letter stating that you two are both friends and that only. correct?"

"yes sir."

"alright, do good minho."

"i will, thank you."

mr. sooman nodded as he exited.