+ are you sure

the following afternoon, the group went to sm to do their solo activities. jisoo has nothing to do since she finished her solo song.

she went into her favorite practice room with r.u.

she did business things on her laptop while r.u. went live on vlive.

"i will be back."

"okay, see ya."

"bye~"

minutes later...

"park jisoo!" she got startled by the loud sudden noise. just to be surprised by minho.

"are you ever bored? go do something with your life that's not bothering me."

"no, i don't ever get bored and bothering you is my favorite part of the day."

"so you look forward to seeing me, awh, im honored."

"eww no."

she laughed.

"what are you doing." he asked over her head as he placed his hands on each side of the laptop and resting his chin on her head while looking down at the screen.

"im have to submit these files."

"isn't that boring."

"yes, it is."

"we should get something to drink later." he recommended.

"we? later? i thought the last time was the last time."

"i don't recall saying those words." he smiled.

"fine."

"yes?"

"yes."

meanwhile with r.u. -

"right now, im just walking around sm because i finished work, i might go get food with jisoo later. speaking of jisoo, let's go visit her." she walked up a few sets of stairs pointing the camera towards her direction and not on her.

"jisoo always hangs out in this room with her boyfriend, her-" she stopped as soon as she turned the camera towards the room for a few quick seconds before she realized.

"oh my god." she covered her mouth as minho got up and sat next to her.

"it's on vlive."

"what?" jisoo asked.

"you and minho." she said shocked. "i said jisoo is always here with her boyfriend and i meant to say her laptop but I ended it, im so sorry."

"can't you delete it?"

"no~"

"uhm. i don't know, i guess it's out then."

"we're not even dating."minho mentioned, "yet" he mouthed to r.u. which made her let out a little laugh.

but jisoo didn't see.

"exactly."

"I'm so sorry, I'll tell mr sooman."

"go ahead if you want." she shrugged and went back to her laptop.

she left the room, "don't worry." she shouted before leaving.

"awh is little jisoo mad." he pouted and said in a baby voice to tease her.

"shut up." she pushed him away not so lightly.

he laughed.