+ and i ain't your girlfriend

days go on by and surprisingly minho is talking to sihyeon. you would've thought jisoo was going to be jealous but she simply doesn't care. she still is mean to minho but it's lessened.

"yeah, im actually thinking about asking her on a date." minho told jisoo.

her eyes widened, "a date? this early?"

"why? didn't you tell me to be buddy buddy with her? or did you want me to go on an date with you?"

"uh, no. but if you're only going on date cause i recommended you talk to her then don't let it get far unless you actually like her."

"i don't, like her like that."

jisoo groaned, "you're so difficult."

"do what makes you happy." she finished.

"uhm, i don't know what makes me happy but ill find out, for the mean time, do you want to go on date for experience.. for me.. before i ask sihyeon." he asked.

"huh?"

"good, we can go to UN Village. i know this really cool-."

"when."

"when?" he questioned.

she nodded.

"uhm, today?" he quickly said.

"today? what if i have things to do?"

"what do you have to do?"he put his hand on his hips.

"uhh, i have to-"

"no, you don't. anyways, see you at, let's do 6:00. alright, good, bye~" he left the room leaving jisoo speechless.

"isn't this like cheating, if he's already talking to another girl?" she thought in her head.

"oh well."

minho is against talking about any kind of feelings with jisoo. the way he only sees her as a peer, maybe even a colleague but not a friend.