Chapter 26:: Kali...As In Kalifornia

Comincia dall'inizio

"Don't You Fucking Dare Finish That Sentence Bridget" I threaten angrily. "Mrs.G make her stop. She's threatening me" Bridget says fake scared. "Marceline please have a seat. If you threaten them or anyone else again your going straight to your dean" Mrs.G says.

I had sat down. "Like you were saying?" Mrs.G says. She's trying to make me seem like the crazy one. I'm trying so badly to stay calm but it's hard. And it's harder when your pregnant. Especially in the middle stages of the pregnancy getting even more emotional.

"Yes...Where were I? Oh yeah...So We kept doing our private things and she just ran off angry for some reason. But I never knew why. That's why we fought" she says.

Mrs.G looked at me. "Marceline is this true?" She says. "Yes...about twenty percent true" I say. She motioned her hand for me to keep speaking. "Yeah what she said I caught them doing adult things then it so happened later on in life she brung it up and was just provoking me more and more until I snapped. It's seems she wanted to snap or back down like a little mouse scared of a cat." I say. She still looked serious as she wrote more down.

"What can you all describe each other?" She says looking at us. "Bridget" she says. She smiled. "I wouldn't describe you as a rat. Maybe a Bug to be specific" she says smiling. I fucking hate you the most. She just called me a bug. If I could I probably would of fought her again.

She's making me really violent. "Why a bug?" Mrs.G asked. "Because She's easy to kill and maybe provoke but there isn't much for her to do" Bridget says.

Mrs.G wrote. "Ashley?" She says. Ashley had whipped her hair back as she chewed her gum. "A peasant" Ashley says. Mrs.G had wrote. "Why's that?" She says. "Because She's annoying and nobody doesn't actually likes her" Ashley says. She turned towards me.

"Marceline?" She says looking at me.

"Hmmm well this is hard?." I lied. I'm lying so freaking hard. It's hard because I don't know which of my choices should I say. I already got brigets. "Well For Briget...A Snake" I say completely honest with my answer.

"And why's that?" She says scrunching her eye brows. Hmm maybe I have the most interesting response. "Because She's just a snake. Like she's Sneaky, She sneak disses, She's secretive, She likes to provoke people, She likes to strike at her pray, she walks around like she owns the place and that every one has to fear her. She's fake and inconsiderate. She's two faced" I say. Mrs.G wrote some more. Dang write a whole Novel while your at it Mrs.G

She looked at me again. "Ashley.  Theirs no other words to describe her, but unfortunately she's an Copy Cat. So I'll just say she's a cat. Snakes and Cats could be the best of friends. They have so much in common and I guess I'll be the dog. We just don't get along period" I say looking dead at those two.

She wrote more. "Wow" she says. "The outcome of all of this is because of some Gentlemen named Liam" she says then shifted over to her right some. "Is it possible that he's been in a relationship with all of you?" She says looking at all us of as she took her glasses off.

"Not all of us. Just me" I say. She nodded. "Perhaps...is this because of jealousy?" Mrs.G says. Ashley started laughing as Bridget smirked. "Jealousy? Are you kidding me? What's there to be jealous of? I mean look at her" Ashley says.

Briget started laughing. I thought hey let reality hit y'all big and hard in your faces. "But who is he with though?" I say. They both shut up and glared at me.

"That's enough girls" Mrs.G warned us. I just looked at Mrs.G. "is their a possibility that you three can be friends?" She says.

"As if" Ashley says. "Nope" Briget says. "Hell No" I say. Mrs.G cleared her throat again. "A least Get along?" We all shook our heads as a No.