Chapter Five ✔️

-- lol i was going to post this like 2 days ago but i guess my finger didn't click publish, whoops.

anyways enjoy~~--

Monday and Tuesday was the longest days that Bakugou had ever been through. He was anxiously waiting for what Wednesday would bring him. The only thing on his mind those few days was that blue haired idiot. He honestly didn't want this day to get here. He was still angry at his parents, Kirishima blabbered his mouth all morning to the blonde, annoying him to a certain extent. So, he wanted to let off some steam again. Luckily Wednesdays heroic's class was just about quirk training.

He paired himself up with Kirishima like he always did. With the red head's hardening quirk, it was able to withstand Bakugos strongest explosions. Everyone could tell that he was angrier than he normally was. They could all tell by the smoke and sweat that drafted around the training field. They were almost concerned for him. But they just blamed his anger on what Kirishima told them that morning. Some didn't bat an eye lid, but for Midoriya Izuku, and old childhood friend, he knew that he didn't express his emotions like others would.
Something was up with Kacchan(this was his nickname for him) and it was concerning. But he didn't approach because in Bakugos eyes, that's a sign he's showing weakness to his peers.

Bakugo was less tense than he was once the heroics class ended. But he felt himself getting nervous as he started walking toward the front doors to exit U.A. high school, as heroics was the last class for the day. He had already changed out of his workout uniform and into his school uniform before he left the buidling. He rounded the corner of the security gates and there he was.

As promised three days ago, Mac was waiting outside of U.A.'s entrance gates. He was leaning against the brick arch that was standing tall. He had on a blank tank top, blue joggers that surprisingly matched his hair color, and black high top Vans. His long tail swaying back and forth behind him. There was a cigarette perched between his lips, almost finished. Bakugou mentally groaned because he really wished he didn't agree to the idea to go over to the older males house, even though he didn't necessarily agree(as his response was "fuck off"). Especially after what happened three days ago at his own. The marks were slowly going away but he played them off as burn marks if his classmates asked, except Kirishima, who actually knew. As Bakugou got closer Mac-who was looking around and studying the faces of students- locked onto the Blondes figure.

"Hey, Katsuki." Mac called, giving a half-assed salute with two fingers, the cigarette now in between. Said Blonde sent a glare to the other.

"Why are you being such a creep?" Bakugou growled, pulling his school bag in front of him to dig around for his earpuds.

" What do you mean?"

"You're standing out here looking around at the stupid extras, you fuckin' pedophile"

"You're the creep for wanting to come to my house." A goofy grin appeared on Mac's face."Especially on a weekday you kinky bastard"

Bakugous face tinted a light pink. He hated that stupid grin"S-shut the fuck up. This was your idea not mine."

"Yeah, not happening." Mac took one last drag on the bud before flicking it to the ground."Anyways,I live a little ways away from here" the blue haired male, said, kicking the stand to make it retract from the ground. "It's about a 20 minute trek down south. Ride or walk, your choice." With that, he got on the seat, awaiting the other males answer.

Bakugou stood beside his (somewhat) friend. He was more of an acquaintance than anything. A nuisance per say. He didn't mind walking, but he sure as hell did mind riding on the back of a bike with some guy he barely knows. The bike wasn't exactly meant for two people riding at the same time. There was ,However, a small rack that was intended for boxes, bags, and all the likes. It wasn't made for people to sit on, but if needed, it could bare the weight. Unlike the driver of the bike, there was no handle bars to keep balance. If he did end up riding on the back of Mac's bike, then that would mean-