ON HOLD

I know i barely update anyways, but i'm going to have to put this book on hold.

Reason one: A lot is going on right now mental health wise and depression is taking over my life again. I'm taling a long break from school because i cant keep my grades up anymore and it's putting a strain on my life. my one and only friend Jay and my "not"boyfriend(we are waiting to be in a relationship) are the only peoplebim talking to that's not family because i had to cut a lot of toxic people out of ny life because im an empath and feed off of everyone elses emotions and energy.

Reason two: i recently got a new ohone and all my notes didnt save during the tranfer so i have no idea what i was writing about before so i need a moment to gather thoughts and ideas to continue

Reason two: most of you know in the U.S. about the tornado disaster this last night/early morning (december 10th-11th), well my town was in the direct line of the tornado so half of the town was completely destroyed. The place i've called home for 20years has been damaged and broken. I was lucky to have been out of the way but 5 minutes down the road is where everything was so i got really lucky. The only bad part about living where i am is theres no cell phone service any time of the day so i couldnt follow up on people because i rely on the internet to contact family and friend so i was in the dark. I didnt recieve updates until 6am this morning. I had worked last night and left around 2330 and no joke, as soon as i got home was when the warning alerts went off. Then 0115 is when the power and news station went off and we dont habe a weather radio so i was up until i got updates on everything. This was terrifying. You dont know how terrifying it is until you live through something like this. i cant imagine the amount of fear people who lost their homes or families they were in.

i also got word that my step grandma on my dads side had passed away this morning due to organ failure so i dont know how to feel about anything anymore.

im sorry everyone that I cant continue right now, but i want to get better before i continue.

Thank you for being so patient and sticking with me for over a year, i love you guys