Chapter Fifteen ✔️

(a/n :this chapter will probably have spoilers because it's gonna be around the time the training camp arc is because I gotta get this show on the road and stop messing around lol, but it's not going to be on point with the dialog because i really din't want to disturb my sleeping dog by flipping through the manga to type word for word of what everyone says(she got annoyed that i clipped my fingernails one night and got up and left my room after huffing) so deal with it. Also this chaoter will mostly be conversations so you get the idea that not much will be going on.)

"The results for your exams have came in. Congratulations to those who passed both written and practical exams. The ones who passed the practical are written on the board. Those who did will be going to summer camp."

It was a Thursday. Summer break started in a few days and all of U.A. High School was ready for the few weeks where they would get to relax. Except for class 1-A and 1-B, the Hero and Support courses. They would be enduring a training camp for most of the summer to enhance their quirks, and work with each other to better their teamwork.

"As for the ones who falled..." A few groans echoed throughout the classroom from the ones that failed the practical. They knew who they were so they knew they would hear the bad news-"Are also going to be going to the summer camp."

Relief and Excitment immidiately followed after that.

"You all passed your written exams, so we aren't allowed to not let you go. But while the students who passed the practical are doing certain things, those of you that failed will be doing remedial classes with Vlad King."

Bakugo was almost scowling at the names on the board. He was glad that he passed his written exams. Hell, what would you except from him? The only thing that he was pissed about was his practical exam with Midoriya. "Deku" basically did all the work because All Might went a bit over board even with quirk restraints to level out the playing field for students versus the heroes. He was basically unconscious the last few minutes they had, so Deku decided to bring Bakugo to the exit mark, barely making it through before the timer went up. He liked winning, but if it was this way, he wanted to either get better and do a rematch, or hit himself upside the head with a baseball bat. Both sounded good. But at least he was able to go to camp. He hasn't been training his quirk as much as he wanted to due to having some blue ass bitch distracting him from his goals. He couldn't blame Mac though, he enjoyed the mans presence as much as he hated to admit.

Their teacher, Aizawa, began passing papers back for parents permission, what to bring, and itinerary for the camp. "Fill out the medical portion and emergency contacts and bring them back in tomorrow when homeroom starts. Class dismissed"

Bakugo was the first one out of the classroom for what felt like the first time. Usually he waited for Kirishima and Kaminari to stop talking to their classmates before walking to their designated areas where they go their own ways. But today he didn't wait up. The reason was that Mac had promised to take him home that day and hang out. He figured they would be going to Mac's house like they always would even if Bakugo had been there a total of 3 or 4 times since meeting Mac. He didn't mind though. It beat going to his house and dealing with his mother. He didn't really mind his dad as much, but parents are parents. Always in your business.

Mac was by the gates with his bike and almost finished cigarette in his mouth like the last few times he's picked up the blonde. It almost became a routine for them.

"Ready to go,Blondie?" Mac asked, jumping on his bike. Bakugo grunted, hoping on the back. He didn't want to tell Mac, but he enjoyed riding on the back of his bike. Only because he got to grope the mans sort-of abs without having to be confronted of his lack of physical affection any other time they are together. But could you blame him? It would kill his ego.