***Chapter Twenty-seven✔️***

****WARNING: there do be smex tho so those who dislike that you can skip the chapter because it probaly is going ti take up the whole thing, not like it'll be long because of how sucky my writinf has been. But putting this warning here

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING YOOOO****
(No pov in this chaoter like always, but it will be more focused on how Bakugo looks at thing, maybe a few Mac parts bur mainly our Bakubro)

I want to.

The words were hushed but lustful. Mac's breath fanned against his ear as he himself held his breath. They haven't had an intimate moment in a while, hell they barely got that far with how much they were interrupted when they lived at home. The most they done was make out, but never had they gone farther than that(They don't count the shower as being one of their intimate moments says Bakugo).

The hands gripping his ass was different from the many times he's been groped. These hands felt more sure of themselves and less like they'd break him if they squeezed too hard. He would be lying if he said he didn't like it. He didn't get to think about it for too long before he felt a familar pair of lips press against his own.

Have you ever heard of fireworks when you kiss someone you love for the first time? This wasn't necessarily like that per say. They had kissed many times and each was a whole new experience than the last. This one, however, he's never felt this way when kissing Mac. It was lustful much like his hands that began kneading at his ass. They were almost rough, but gentle at the same time. His lips felt hot against Mac's, tingling like peroxide getting put on a scrape to cleanse it. It didn't hurt though. It was... Satisfying.

Soon enough, he was laying on his back, his shirt was on the floor somewhere, leaving him in just his shorts. Lips traced his jawline, before arriving at his ear. Sharp teeth nipped at it before a low voice whispered.

"Has anyone ever told you how sexy you are?"

The deep voice caused him to shiver. Little bumps formed on his arms, and the skin on his face turned red. He was beginning to sweat  more than what he normally did. The whole room begin to smell like caramel. He was confused though. This was a sweet smell than what he normally release. Burnt sugar was permanently inbedded in his clothes, and skin. But why is this one different? Was it the lips that were slowly making their way down his torso? Was it the hands rubbing up and down his (thicc) thighs? His eyes were closed so all he had to know what was going on was to feel. And right now, he felt a little cold down there before a line of heat followed soon after.

"W-what the fuck?!"

His voice went up an octive at the contact. He sat up moving away from the foreign thing that touched his manhood, only for hands to grip onto his thighs keeping him from moving. He opened his eyes and looked down to see that his shorts were removed entirely, leaving him hard and exposed with Mac staring at him with his glowing eyes.

"W-what the fuck are you doing?" His voice was shakey from seeing Mac so close to him in an intimate manner. Sure they took a shower together, but they haven't done anything close to this yet. Hell, he didn't even know what was about to happen. With Mac just staring at him, the blue haired male gently grabbed his shaft. Katsuki stiffened at the touch, causing him to hold his breath.

Mac pushed him back into a laying position with his other hand."Just relax. I'll take care of you."

"O-okay."

Relax.

He could relax, right? Relaxing was his middle name after all.  He closed his eyes again, laying his head back onto a soft pillow. Yes, a distraction. He imagined the bed hugging him with how soft it was. Could the pillow have down feathers in them? He hoped so. He would feel dumb if he was wrong

Relax..

He gripped the sheets below him as Mac pumped him lightly. The hands were rough on his sensitive skin while the sheets in his own hands were smooth. Were these silk? Probably not. U.A wasn't that generous. Most likely these were cheao cotton.

Relax...

His bottom lip got trapped inbetween his teeth when he felt the warmth of Macs mouth trailing along the side of his shaft. He couldn't focus on the sheets in his hands or the bed below him or the pillow under his head. He wanted to feel something, but it was hard to do. He couldn't relax anymore. The only thing his mind was focusing on now, was a feeling that he's never felt before when he was around Mac, or when the two would kiss. Was this pleasure?

He blindy brought his shaking hands down Mac's blue hair, tangling his fingers in the messy strands as his mouth took him in fully. He unconsciously tugged at the feeling causing a low groan to come from the male. The vibration that came along with it caused a stirring sensation start to build up in his stomach.
He was becoming restless now. He was sweating like crazy. He could feel the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead the more Mac sucked on him. But it wasnt enough. His toes curled up as he bucked his hips to feel more. The sensation was almost causing him to let out the pressure, but before he could Mac pulled off.

Katsuki partially opened his eyes, looking at Mac who was now hovering above him. Saliva was dripping down his chin.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Oh, baby." He took two fingers and wiped the access saliva, before lifting one of Katsukis legs to stretch them apart.

"I'm just getting started."

A/N okay that's it for this chaoter because I relaized how fucking shitry i am at writing stuff like this LMAOOOO how does those 13 year old ff writers do it? because im like literally 20 and i cant do it as good. BUT there will be a part 2 because I feel bad for tricking yall last chapter. and because I wanted to make this scene a little long so that's what Ima do.

see yall next chapter!