Chapter Twelve ✔️

Open the window - Blue Shit

Was what woke Bakugo up at 1:45 in the morning. His hair was more of a mess than it usually was, his tired eyes were crusty with eye bogers- like the ones that were so dried up that it hurts to wipe them off-, He lost both of his socks while he was sleeping so his feet had to touch the cold floor to walk over to his window to let in some blue ass bitch knowing damn good an well that the dude knows Bakugo has a personal bedtime of 20:30. And Bakugo had told him to come over five hours ago to which Mac decided to take his precious time responding. Mac was hanging on the window seal struggling to stay up as he only had about 2 inches of leverage. His hair looked better kept than Bakugos, except it was in it's usually bun. He really wanted to leave the piece of shit outside but he wasn't that mean(that's a bullshit lie). Bakugo opened the window with the most murderous look he could muster with how tired he was.

"What the fuck do you want? I was sleeping you fucking asshole."

"Show me some love, blondie."

The Blonde walked back to his bed after Mac came in through the window, getting right back under the covers. He must've been really tired because he held the blankets up and made a "grabby" motion with his hand, indicating he just invited the  pedifigle (pedophile if you never seen that vine) into his bed. Not like he hadn't taken a shower or made out with said dude before. But Mac wasn't complaining. Quiet Bakugo was pretty cute.

He crawled in the bed beside Bakugo, pulling him close by the waist."Does the baby need cuddles?"

"shut the fuck up."

He didn't say another word. Bakugo tucked himself under Mac's chin while the older male ran his hands under the blondes shirt, very gentley running his fingers up and down his back. Bakugo relaxed under his touch, falling alseep instantly.

Mac took this precious moment to admire the male in his arms. It was vulnerable moments like these that Mac knew that Bakugo trusted him. He knew the blonde didn't really trust anyone unless he knew them or the person tried to push their way into his life. That's just the kind of person he was. He wanted to live in this moment forever. Just them two for the rest of their lives. He kind of felt bad though. Here he was, 19 years, a dude that never even started high school, still living with his parental figure that was his sister, wasting his life away smoking cigarettes and getting into some bad shit, while the 15 year old was just getting his life goal of being a hero started. He was doing extremely well academically(he was told a few days ago that he earned a 99 on his maths test- which he announced "That's fucking stupid how does he take one point off for not circling my answer?!"), he had his whole life ahead of him, and yet, he chooses to let Mac into his life.

His self doubt caused him to worry if he was right for Bakugo. He's done some pretty messed up shit, although he regrets it, he still had done it. With his quirk, he couldn't control some earges that arised, making him want to hold back from everything. But he would often loose control and end up the bad guy. Bakugo was the first person he never wanted to loose control with. So when that day he came over to Mac's appartment and told him to not hold back, oh how he wanted to ignore those words. That's how he knew that it was okay for his feelings to be like this. But, he isn't good. Nor will he ever be. He wanted to cut off all ties from the teen, but doing so would hurt the one he loved.

Love.

Such an odd thing isn't it? Love. It makes you do crazy things. It makes you want to crawl under a rock and die. Yet, it makes you want to live and try to be happy.Mac wanted nothing to do with it, until That one day at the store, when he bumped into Bakugo. The gods above granted him access to their most sacred possession. And he didn't want to fuck it up.

"I promise..." He whispered to the blonde, who snores softly. "I promise to never hurt you."

He will keep that promise until the day he would die. No more fucking up.

The next morning came almost too fast. Mac had fallen asleep around 4am while around 6am Bakugo began to stir from his sleep. The whole front side of his body was warm, and a his butt was surprisingly warm also. He opened his crimson eyes to  see that Mac was still here. He grinned a little bit and nuzzled his nose in the crook of Mac's neck, gentley  hugging him before closing his eyes again. His actions didn't go unnoticed because the next thing he knew was that Macs hands squeezed his ass as he was pulled even more closer himself, if that was even remotely possible with how close they already were. Bakugo flushed at the action but didnt move out of Mac's grasp. Almost like he wanted to be groped because let's be honest, he liked his butt to be played with.

"mm..Mornin'" Bakugo mumbled placing a kiss under Mac's jawline just like Mac did to him many times before. It was a simple action, really, but with Mac just waking up, he couldn't control how his dick got hard at such a simple thing. But who wouldn't? Waking up to the one you fancy is just that exciting. But one kiss turned into two, and two into three.

"I like waking up like this~" He almost purred into Bakugo's ear.

"I'm glad, because I'm not stopping."

Oh, how bold he was being. With the warm skin he was feeling with his lips, and the warm hands kneeding his ass, he was content. Well, not content as he was getting hard because he obviously liked his ass grabbed, but he was excited to say the least. He nipped Mac's skin just as the older did. It was like a learning experience. Being able to do things like this and find out how to please Mac was amazing. And from the deep humming coming from the male, he was doing a good job. Something soft wrapped around his waist and pulled him on top of Blue. Bakugo realized it was Mac's tail. It had wrapped itself tightly around the blondes torso under his shirt. It was warm and for some reason turned him on more.

"hey, babe, you should probably stop-" Hmm...Babe. That's a new one that Bakugo liked hearing in his ear."- I gotta get going before your parents and dog wake up and have a fit." A snort came out of Bakugos mouth. Oh his dog would really have a fit.

But he sighed and pulled away, hovering over the blue haired male. His hair was undone, the hair tie sitting on the nightstand beside the bed. His face was flushed and faint marks started to show up and down his neck. Bakugo was so proud of his work. He had to let other people know what was his.

After a few moments of staring at each other later, Mac and straightened himself out and retied his hair up messily before making his way to the window. Bakugo followed behind wanting to see the man off.

"Message me when you get home. Don't want your hot ass to be taken away from me."

"Of course."  Mac kissed Bakugos forehead before crawling down the window into the crisp morning air. "See ya later , babe~"

Lord, Bakugo thought to himself as he watched the blue shit walk out of view, he's going to be the death of me.

(A/n: Wowie what a lovely little chapter. Yall got a bit more info on Mac, can you guess what he's done? cause i sure the hell dont know lmao im making it up as I go but yall should know that by now.

So i have this Plant Science class as a Major requirement because im an Agriculture major, but apparently i didnt have to take the lab? so i go to register for a different xourse so i can stay above 13 credit hours to be a full time student as i had to drop the lab class and literally all the classes that i need for Gen Ed /my major were all full, except for one: General Biology , which is technically considered a freshmen level like straight out of high school level science class , which is weird cause im going into my 4th semester (2nd semester in my sophomore year) and i was made to take a Bio 120 last semester which was an advanced freshman class but my advisor just quit during the summer, and my faculty mentor also quit so no one really told me what to do so im taking rhis easy as class because it's also apart of my Gen Ed for science so yay me.

anyways, hope yall enjoyed this chapter, see ya next chaoter!)