Uncomfortable peace

The door slowly closed on it's own, the sound of it automatically clicking shut making me flinch. He shifted his body and pulled me upwards, I whimpered anxiously.

Through the dull light I could barely make out him shifting above me, slowly laying down on his stomach and pinning my curled up body between his arms. He gripped my arms and pulled them away from my head and pinned them against my side.

Another nervous whimper escaped my throat, he sniffed around my neck, chest then gut making me freeze in terror. His breath was hot and soft, making nervous shudders run over my body, quietly anticipating the moment he will bite into my flesh.

"Owner?" I questioned anxiously, partly regretting the fact I had trusted my hope in being a pet. He didn't make a sound, simply continuing to sniff down my body, possibly looking for the juiciest junk of meat to devour. He moved downwards and forced my legs down, continuing to sniff past my crotch and down my legs, pausing at my sore ankle.

"Master?" I tried again, hoping that he just thought I needed another bath. He pulled himself back up and lay his upper body lightly on top of my legs, proceeding to rub his head against my shoulder and into the crook of my neck. Once more emitting a soft and calming purr like sound, his whole body vibrating like a cats.

He raised his head and a strange, familiar feeling object ran along my cheek. What? Wait... He's licking me again? I'm not even wet this time...

His tongue slid along my cheek and up to my forehead, his purr seeming louder the closer he got to my ear. I lay still and waited, his tongue easily going over and around my ear and back onto my face. He moved to the opposite side of my face and I gritted my teeth and whimpered quietly at the pain.

My whole face had been touched by his dry tongue, the fact mildly gross despite having it happen when he bathes me. He moved down to my neck, the vulnerable spot leaving me far more anxious, I scrunched up my shoulders and cringed nervously. He made one of his terrifying sounds and I froze once more.

He happily licked along my neck, around the collar easily and my shoulders, each lick a slow and long swipe. I gulped anxiously as he moved down to my breasts, the feeling strange and humiliating. I let out an anxious whine and he continued on.

I flinched at the feeling of his tongue against my stomach, the reaction instinctive from not being used to being touched on my stomach. With each flinch he'd lick the same area.

This felt like it'd be a long process, once I had managed to stop flinching he moved on to my arms, thoroughly grooming them firmly. I took slow breaths and calmed down slightly, deciding that he wouldn't bother tasting me so slowly just to cover his bed in my blood.

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend that nothing was happening, which was soon impossible as I gasped in surprise, his tongue swiping above my crotch. He wouldn't..... He wouldn't... If I'm his pet he won't molest me.... He won't....

I squeaked as he did exactly what I had been dreading, his tongue slowly sliding across without a care for the hair. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily, whimpering occasionally, hating how my body reacted to the feeling of his tongue grooming through my vagina.

I clenched my fists and felt tears fall from my cheeks before he moved to my legs, unaware of my struggles. At each flinch of a sensitive area he would re'lick the area. Is he.... Trying to disensitise me? Why?

My ticklish feet struggled to stay still, slowly the ticklish feeling faded away as his licks slowed down and continued at them until I fell still. He flipped me over with ease leaving me to squeak once more. I flushed and buried my face into the blanket, knowing the next worse place he would be grooming.

I managed to still my body as he groomed along my legs, the feeling becoming less intimidating and more uncomfortable. He moved his body up slowly as he licked further up, I sucked in my breath and pressed my head further into the blanket to hide the embarrassed whining.

The horrid experience of my ass being groomed was thankfully quick. I arched my back as he ran his tongue up my spine, the sensitive and vulnerable spot completely not used to such a sensation.

He continued on, unaffected by the strange sound escaping me instinctively at the far to intimate grooming. I hugged the blankets as he moved from the back of my arms to my shoulders and neck once more.

His body laying over mine and confident licking making me more anxious for my bodies safety, now feeling worried that he could be plotting to rape me as my torture. His tongue easily moving under and around the loose collar.

Once he licked through my hair, he rested his chin over my head, a purr still rumbling through him. I shuddered and waited nervously.

The sound of the door opening startled me, making me flinch and wriggle slightly, he once more made his terrifying sound. I whimpered anxiously and fell still as he rolled onto my side and rolled my body into his arms so that he was spooning me closely.

I watched a familiar demon walk in, Wolf, I pressed into my owner and watched Wolf move onto the bed. It pulled the blankets out from under us and lay down, facing towards us.

I gulped quietly and let out a faint nervous sound, Wolf buried it's head above mine and into the crook of my owners. It gently began running a hand over the unharmed side of my head.

They made several growling like noises to each other and I could hear them grooming each other. My owner released me and rolled on top of Wolf, grooming it far more aggressively then he did with me. Wolf was grooming him back, both letting out strange happy growls.

I watched them nip at each other seemingly playfully. They both seemed happy and I turned away, unsure what all of it meant.

I glanced over at them for a second, hearing an odd whine.... Oh.... Wolf's male.....

I buried myself deep under the blankets, hoping to remain unseen and far away as the door automatically clicked shut.

Once the grooming ended I could feel one of them moving around, a hand grabbed my ankle and I squeaked in surprise. My body was unwillingly dragged up, so that my eyes were facing my owners gut.

He let out a strange noise and uncomfortably turned my body around so that my face was up to his neck and my curled up knees pressing against his gut.

Multiple hands stroked along my vulnerable and nude body, making me feel far less safe. Yet once they fell still, possibly due to sleep, I felt the unnapealing tug of sleep. The comfort of sleeping in a bed and around warm bodies was overruling any unwillingness from my common sense.

🌺 Sorry for being extra descriptive with the grooming, I felt since their bonding is such an important part of the story, that it only made sense to describe how she learns and grows to trust him more 😁. Do you like it when it's descriptive? What do you think is going to happen? Do you think she'll learn to love him and see him without fear?🌺