Bath blues

I gasped as my body fell into cold water, I quickly twisted and writhed, my body, naturally trying to escape the sudden cold.

His strong grip returned and held my body still, I slowly calmed enough to look around. I was in a large river.

He sat on a rock behind me, seeming to relax when I did. He now held a strange sponge, I gazed at the shoreline and multiple sponges were littered about.

How hadn't I noticed the splashing of him walking into the river?

Was I really sobbing so loudly?

I shivered and remained still as he began to scratch the sponge over my body, soap suds were pulled away by the current. He carefully dunked me under and pulled my out, running a strange liquid through my hair.

He began sponging my hair and moved down again, getting embarrassingly intimate with my privates. It took only a second to see there was nothing to fear in that aspect. If the demon had wanted to be so despicable, he had plenty of chances to hurt me in such a way.

I could only whimper and submit myself, accepting it to be the safest option. Even if he was cleaning me to be eaten.

I can't fight or run.

I just really want to live.

He didn't seem to notice or care that I had stilled and become loose. My legs easily flopping in the current and my arms weakly by my side.

He finished up and dunked me under again, I didn't complain as I took a deep breath once I was brought up for air. He rubbed away the soap and tossed a strange bottle and the sponge onto the side of the river.

He picked up my weak and limp body, then carried me back towards the tent.

What?

I don't get it. What is going to happen to me?!

I felt far to exposed, the cold air uncomfortable around my usually covered body parts.

He reentered the cage and sat down with me once more.

I cringed as he licked at me again, his dry tongue somehow drying my skin. I shuddered and closed my eyes, trying to pretend a demon wasn't licking me dry instead of using a towel..... Like a human....

He finished up and only my hair was left wet, he tapped my head and placed me on the floor, he picked up my clothes and left.

I sighed and tried to hide my body by sitting with my knees covering my chest. I was blushing in embarrassment.

What a weird thing to happen, I would have understood if he'd taken me to a fire to be roasted. I don't understand why he'd lick me dry.

The day moved on quickly.

The next few days were slightly better, despite being nude. He'd sit me on his lap and feed me, then leave.

This time felt different. I sat in his lap like always and ate the beef he was feeding me.

Once the juicy meat was gone, he lifted me up so that I could hold onto his neck again. I hung from his neck as he stood up, my body uncomfortable against the feathery body.

He moved me slightly so that he was now holding me in the strange hug like position, my arms dangling over his and my legs swaying freely.

I gulped nervously and looked up at him, he made some more chirping sounds before speaking in his language.

He moved throughout the camp, I couldn't see any other humans. I hope everyone is ok.

He sat me on a tall table and grabbed something off of it. I eyed the leather in realisation.

The demon was collaring me.

I sat in defeat as the collar was tightened around my neck, it felt far to constricting.

A leash was attached and he placed me on the ground. I touched the red leather tentatively and whimpered quietly. It wasn't tight, yet it wouldn't slide up over my head.

I felt the leash tug and froze, gazing up at him.

He could choke me.

I trembled slightly.

What kind of torture am I going to endure?

I inched forwards slowly, my legs weak from lack of use. He was remarkably patient as I slowly walked forwards, terrified of making a wrong move.

He made a noise and picked me back up and pressed something against my lips, I slowly ate the berry and felt him unclip the leash.

He carried me back to the tent and stroked along my back gently.

Things are going to fast.

I've only just accepted that he's feeding me from his lap.

Now I have to deal with stressing over torture, being nude and not knowing what could make him angry at me.

Everyone knows it. As soon as anyone even gets slightly defensive they can become violent.

I just want to do everything to live.