Accidents hurt

I could feel their breath as they still lay asleep, The monsters who didn't lay under my bed but atop it. Holding me with limp arms like I used to with teddies.

I concentrated on their slow breathing, Blocking out my thoughts, worrying that I'd hear that guys voice again. I'd spent long enough with those humans to feel like I was still there whenever I closed my eyes.

Or maybe they just left my heart so scarred, that I've lost all trust in my own kind...

I pressed myself against my owner, refusing to listen to my own thoughts.

I am human.

I fell still as my owner shifted and rolled onto his back, pulling me with him, so that we lay, gut to gut. His breathing making his gut rise and fall, my body moving along with it.

I could feel him stroking my back lazily before pulling me up and purring, his purr soft and tired sounding. I must have woken him up with my moving around.

My head lolled over his shoulder as he held me, seeming to be slowly drifting back off to sleep.

Where had they gone when they left me? Why is he so tired? I had a nap, but I am not tired enough to sleep more.

I wanted to move away, his rough feathers rubbing irritatingly against my bare skin as he breathed.

I moved my head, slow and careful, unwilling to do anything to make him think I was misbehaving.

He didn't react as I wriggled to the side. Encouraged by this I tried to move off, hoping that he was in a deep enough sleep that I could get to the end of the bed and breath away from them.

I felt a sharp grip and I gasped in surprise, a nervous whimper escaping my throat, I didn't mean to be so loud, I had been on edge.

The grip fell from my hip, I rolled off and curled myself deep under the blankets, my hip sore in places.

I could hear tired chirps and I curled up at the end of the bed. I shouldn't have moved, why would I go against him like that, I can't lose my safety, I failed myself....

I could feel the bed dip and bounce as they moved, hands moving over the blanket, I cringed and waited.

I wanted to apologise, to have him have mercy, I have no clue what a punishment looks like, but knowing his ab.....

I whimpered as hands laid upon my covered body, he moved his hand under the blanket, gripping my ankle, I let out a nervous cry, shaking as my thoughts told me of horrible pain.

'I bet you like being torn apart from the inside' the guy said that.... Master wouldn't.... But I didn't do what he wanted.... I moved away when he wanted me to remain laying atop him...

The grip fell from my ankle and I waited nervously. A quiet whine could be heard now, Wolf is awake.

I could hear him sniffing as I waited anxiously for whatever there was to come. The bed dipped and bounced and the blanket came off of me as I whimpered anxiously, willing myself to apologise but the fear glued my mouth shut.

Something wet touched my hip as hot air blew out, he... He's sniffing me...

I shook and remained quiet, his sloppy tongue ran along my hip as he whined gently.

He scooped up my shaking body and moved me back up to the pillows, licking the sore parts of my hip.

I hiccuped and he stopped, all my fear and nervousness transferring into tears and held in cries.

Wolf snuggled me close against his wiry fur, whining quietly. I cried softly into his fur, hurt and scared.

It felt far to long until they moved again, wolf cuddling my weak and vulnerable body firmly against him, even as he sat up and stood.

I could hear Master doing the same, the bed quietly creaking as his weight lifted off.

I was quiet as he walked to the door, opening it and heading quietly out, stroking my back gently along the way.

I closed my eyes against the sudden light, Feeling each step. Another door opened and a warm breeze met my skin.

I was gently lowered and swayed onto my feet, wolf's hand soft on my shoulder as I wobbled.

I regained balance and looked at the bushes, the bright afternoon sun attempting to leave me blind. I let my vision adjust as I wide eyed and tearfully understood why I was out here.

I shuffled behind a bush and ignored the two, too upset and shaken up to feel self conscious.

I wobbled from behind the bush, and wiped my crusting eyes, the tears drying uncomfortably on my face.

I glanced at my sore hip and gazed at the scrapes and small punctures on my hip, already scabbed over.

I could feel Master eyeing it as well, he crouched in front of me and rubbed his thumb over it, I cringed and ducked my head, collapsing onto my ass, the dirt digging uncomfortably against my bare skin.

I waited for him to growl or make a terrifying sound, instead he watched me, an oddly hurt look in his eyes.

Did he expect me to just trust him completely? Especially after hurting me?

He seemed sad or tired as his tail dropped, he eyed the rather small injury and let out such a sad and sorrowful chirp, speaking in a soft and needy voice.

When did I begin to tell the tone of his strange speech? Or even chirps for that matter.... All this really has changed me.

I took a deep breath, despite all my fears the rational side of my brain was beginning to come into action.

He could have done worse, there's no way that a punishment would be such a small set of scratches. He was asleep, maybe he just tried to pull me back up or something....

I guess I won't ever stop making excuses for the demons... Just behave and be a good pet....

What pet fears their owners wrath like I do... I guess that's what I deserve.... For ever being born....

A whistle could be heard and I looked up tearfully, my gaze moving away from my sad looking owner and to a familiar spider faced monster...

Cuddles....

Why did I name it that....