I glance down at the time on my phone screen realizing it's already four o'clock on the dot. And when I look up, he's packing his things up and sliding out from his table just like yesterday.

And he walks past me without a glance just like he did yesterday to. The bell chimes when he leaves the café, his figure disappearing in the sea of people outside, leaving me alone to stare at the piece some more.

  After a long moment of considering throwing the whole piece away and restarting, I decide to stick with it. I know it'll be good in the end and it'll be different. When the detail comes together at least.

  In the meantime, I start sketching out the rest of the details of the wall beside him, along with the window and even the sign that is hung on the wall.

"I didn't expect him to say anything to me." I tell Cora through my shower curtain. She stays quiet for a moment as I finish rinsing out the conditioner form my hair before shutting off the water.

"Does he even, like, realize you're drawing him?" She wonders out loud. I shake my head to myself, wondering the same thing Cora is.

With my towel wrapped around my body, I step out from my shower, Cora sat on the vanity counter with her back pressed against the wall, her eyes staring up at the ceiling.

"I just hope I get a good grade on this piece, it's going to be really nice when it's finished." I shrug my shoulders, Cora glancing at me now.

"Maybe you could buy him a drink, like a coffee and send it to his table." She suggests. Usually I don't take much boy advice from Cora, however, this idea of hers isn't half bad.

"I could try, I mean I don't know how he likes it and the barista said he never orders anything when he's there." I explain. Cora laughs loudly causing me to look over at her.

"So he just sits and writes in his journal. . . In a café?" She wonders with a laugh causing me to furrow my eyebrows at her. "Sounds like something you would do, Clove."

"Shut up, maybe he's like some famous writer or something and makes millions." I say, shrugging my shoulders as I lean against the wall, my arms crossed over my chest.

"Or maybeeee." Cora drags out. "He's some weirdo that's secretly keeping tabs on you and is going to kidnap you the next time he sees you."

"For gods sake, Coraline. He's not going to kidnap me." I shake my head, pushing off the wall and walking out of my bathroom and into my bedroom.

"I'm going home, just in case he followed you here and is planning on killing you!" Cora calls from the front of my apartment. I roll my eyes when I head the door open and slam shut, knowing she's full of shit.

I'm just hoping I'll see him again.

I don't know anything about this man, let alone his first name, but somehow I'm completely intrigued by him. Not to mention his great sense of style.

But it's more than just his good style and (possible) good looks. The way he carries himself is also very intriguing to me. He moves around fast, he does things hurriedly but also like he doesn't care.