Finding the truth

Taehyung's point of view

"What happened to them?"

"They are here."

"WHAT?"

I stood up from the sofa, shocked. I thought-

"It's all your fault."

Yoongi said, making my heart broke into two pieces.

"Did you blame me for no reason? DO YOU HAVE IDEA WHY I AM HERE FOR?"

I shouted at him, and Y/n looked terrified.

"Sorry."

"It's ok."

She replied with a nervous tone, smiling.

"You came here to find the queen, didn't you?"

"Yes."

I replied confidently. Suddenly, Yoongi started laughing madly.

"You REALLY think you can find the queen? Get out of your imagined place. It isn't a good place."

"S-So, you think the queen doesn't exist anymore?"

"SHE FUCKING DIED IN THE WAR, TAEHYUNG. DON'T YOU REMEMBER ANYMORE?"

Y/n's point of view

Ahehe, what's happening? What queen are they talking about? Queen Elizabeth? And what war is it? World War II? I? Who's Namjoon and Hoseok? Why do they sound Korean? What's happening?

Taehyung's point of view

"N-No, it isn't happening. IT CAN'T BE!"

I yelled at him while he remained still. He looked at me, emotionless, and quickly stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Fucking come with me."

Y/n's point of view

Yoongi dragged Taehyung out of my apartment, and I just sat there, trying to calculate how many atoms are there in the universe. wAiT a sEcOnD- Bromance? Oop- I ship them. *quietly sips tea*

Taehyung's point of view

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere."

I pouted and looked out the window from the car as I looked at the building we passing by. I don't know what just happened in the apartment. Why did he tell it so effortlessly like that isn't bothering him? And why is he disguising himself as a human here? Why didn't he come back to Star 134340?

"We have got here."

I got out of the car, and suddenly, the wind started blowing faster.

"Wow, the wind is much faster than Y/n's place."

"This is protected by us. That's why not a single person can come here."

"Ohh.. but why did you bring me here?"

"Follow me."

I followed him to a house that looks oddly familiar. He put his hand on the wall, and it scanned his hand. After a while, it said, "confirmed." and we went inside.

"No way..."

IT EXACTLY LOOKS LIKE OUR HOUSE BACK AT STAR 134340! THE CURVES, THE DOORS, THE PLANT, EVERYTHING!

"H-How?"

He took out a thing that looks like a phone.

"This is what keeps the barrier between us staries and humans. If anyone gets this-"