A Week Off

Y/n's point of view

"B-Boss, what did I do wrong?" I asked him, scared. I don't know what I have done wrong. What if he fired me? Oh god...

"Oh, you have done something terrible, Ms. Han." He said. "W-What is it? Are you going to fire me, boss?" He looked at me, deep in the eyes, and said

"You will get a week off." He said, smiling lazily and my eyes got widen. And here I thought he was going to fire me.

"Why, boss? I need to work harder. I have just found out about a new planet called 134340, which is, Pluto's cousins-"

I described everything about that planet to him, and he looked amused by the discovery we did. He smiled as I stopped and took a deep breath.

"Why are you always nervous around me, Ms. Han?' He said openly, making me choke on my saliva. I ignored his question and bowed to him. "I will go now, Mr. Min. Thank you for the week off. I appreciate it a lot. You can call me anytime if you have any difficulties." He smiled widely, making my stomach fills with butterflies. I quickly walked out of the office, unable to feel those emotions. I can't believe I'm feeling these feelings again after going through that.

Nevermind, this is just a crush. Who knows, he might have a wife with two kids. Awww, that's just too cute....nevermind, I'm hurt thinking of that.

AFTER AN HOUR

I looked at the watch, and it was 7 pm. It's still early because the boss would make us go home at 10 pm. Oh, how tiring it is, but I GOT A WEEK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY, AFTER YEARS OF WORKING IN THAT HELL WITH THE LUCIFER HIMSELF, I FINALLY GET A BREAKKKKK!

"U-Um, I'm sorry to say this to you but you're scaring away our customers, miss"

Eh?

I looked back and saw half of the people outside of the store. I quickly paid up the food and stuff, apologizing to everyone, having to hear my thoughts, or should I say, shouting out my thoughts?

After escaping the most embarrassing situation I have ever been in, I finally got to my apartment. Someone clap for me, please. I stepped inside the elevator and pressed the 30th floor, which is the highest floor in this building.

I took out the book and wrote what I found out today, which is interesting. 134340, Pluto. After 2006, it was announced as the Dwarf Planet, which was weird as it was still orbiting the Earth, but after years, it got away from the orbit. It still is a mystery why NASA announced it earlier than usual. Meh, not my problem. After a while, I stepped out of the elevator, and there wasn't anyone out. The hallway always creeps me out, but I'm confident-

"Hello, sexy~"

"DBODBCNOINDCOIDWKWQOLSDNDOWLOE BITCHASS LITTLE PIECE OF SHITASS!!!!"

I swung my purse at the person who just called me sexy in a weird voice.

"DO I LOOK SEXY TO YOU? I LOOK LIKE A POTATO READY TO GET FRIED! STOP WITH THE NONS- oH, it's Yoongi....... WHAT? YOONGI?"

I helped him get up, and he glared at me, which made me looked away, scared.

"Why would you do this to a very handsome man?"

He asked, trying his best not to cry due to the pain from my purse skill.

"I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT, MR.MIN!"

I kept bowing at him, and he sighed out of annoyance.

"Stop calling me, Mr. Min when we are out of work, Y/n"

I stopped bowing and nodded at him. You guys might be confused. That son of an elegant piece of shit lives in the same building as me. He lives alone, or so I think because I would hear weird noises from his room. I will not get into detail as this story is friendly and innocent

(Author: I will change it up!)

....... I take my words back. He is so handsome, even with a wound on his face. Why God has to be so unfair? T_T

"Are you sure you will heal it up?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Now, go and rest."

I bowed to him, but before he went inside, he told me to look at the news. I was confused yet still nodded. He smiled, and I nearly fainted on the spot, but I managed to give a smile back. That guy is a danger to society, I'm telling you.

"Oh yes, how I miss this sofa"

I flopped on the sofa and laid there for a good couple of minutes. I finally got a week off after years of working my butt off. What should I do??? OH! I KNOW! I sat up and called Jisoo. After a while, she picked up.

"Yo, bestie! What happened? Want me to come over?"

Before I replied yes, I thought that I need some time for myself. I need to sleep for a day, so no.

"No, Jisoo. It's ok. I'm planning to sleep for a day. What should I do??"

"A day? DID YOU GOT A WEEK OFF??"

"Yes!!!!!"

"Hmph, lucky you. Well, how about you go dating?"

Eye- I didn't expect her to say that. It's been 1,2..... 5 years after my last date, which was her brother. Hmmm, a good idea, but WHO WOULD GO ON A DATE WITH THIS POTATO?

"It's a good idea, but who is willing to date me-"

"Ask boss"

.........

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?"

"I'M NOT! YOU SHOULD GO ON A DATE WITH HIM! HE SEEMS INTERESTED IN YOU!"

"IT'S BECAUSE I WORK MY BUTT OFF!"

And we went on another hour, arguing.

(Soo, this has been episode two. I hope you guys like this chapter. If you guys find errors or want to add something to my story, feel free to pm or dm me. I love getting ideas from all of you to make my story go with your taste. SO! THAT'S ALL FOR ME AND STAY TUNE FOR EPISODE THREE!!!!)