Chapter 63:

a/n: hi sorry its been forever but i finally got it figured out how to write something after that chapter so here it is. Enjoy and remember to share with your friends. If you want to talk about this story or ask questions and stuff tweet me @itsHoransHood

I was already up and ready to go visit our godchild by the time Niall woke up. I asked "so you know how we could get through this?" he said "no?" i replied "we could see a therapist" he replied "you really want to do that?" i said "yes it'll let us get fully through this and make our relationship more stronger" he said "or we could talk to Kaylea and Harry?" i asked "you want to talk to them about this?" he said "yes i feel like they should know" i replied "you think they should know that you cheated on me" he said "yes" i replied "okay well i guess we can talk to them about it after you get ready."

I knocked on the door, Kaylea answered she said "oh my god i missed you. I cant believe you didnt tell me about you going on vacation" i said "its a long story but it was very last minute." I walked in Harry was sitting by Landon who was sleeping in his baby swing. I said "aw i missed him and his adorable self" Niall said "we have to talk to you both it's important" Harry said "okay let's go in the kitchen." We walked to the kitchen and Kaylea asked "do you want something to drink?" i said "something with liquor i'll need it" and Harry looked at me but didn't say anything. She handed me the drink not asking any questions.

Niall said "Elisha didn't go on vacation. She was staying in a hotel for that week." Harry asked "Why?" Niall said "I cheated on her a bit ago..." Kaylea angrily asked "why?" he replied "i was drunk. Elisha and I had just got in a fight and i was drinking with Ellie and it just happened" Harry said "you cheated on Elisha with Ellie because you got in a fight. You know how ridiculous that sounds right? You guys have fought before and she didnt cheat on you with Justin" Niall said "i know and we've talked about it. I was drunk and it shouldnt have happened. I know i shouldve told her about it rather than Ed telling her."

Kaylea asked me "how do you really feel?" i replied "im extremely pissed off and hurt but i love him" she asked "and?" i replied "and i cant believe he did it because i got crap for talking to Justin." Kaylea looked at Niall and he just looked down at the floor. I added "and this could make our relationship stronger or it could break us apart for good." Harry asked "who knows?" i replied "you guys, niall, ed, me, and her." Kaylea asked "are you planning on telling your brother?" i replied "no, he wouldnt talk to Niall again if i did"

Niall finally said "i know youre mad Kaylea so say what youre wanting to say" Kaylea said "you knew Justin cheated on her and i thought you wouldnt cheat on her but you did and i thought better of you. And the fact that you werent going to tell her makes me more mad at you." Niall nodded and said "Harry, your turn" Harry replied "i believe my wife covered it."

I said "I agree with you two. There were a couple times when we fought that i wanted to get drunk and sleep with Justin just to piss Niall off." Niall had his pissed off look on his face and i just looked at him. Niall said "youre fucking kidding?" i replied "there is a baby in this house and no im not. Im being completely honest with you. And you also have no right to be pissed off right now i didnt sleep with him while we were together"

Harry asked "have you guys thought about going to therapy?" i replied "i told him this morning that we should and he said that we had you guys" Kaylea said "you do. But you two need to see a therapist" Niall said "fine." i replied "i'll text Justin and asked for a list of recommendations" Niall rolled his eyes. I didnt say anything about it.

I said "Justin texted back he said a Ms. K he also gave me her number. He said he hasnt seen her but one of his friends has and they said that she's great." I went outside and called her office. Her secretary said "Ms. K's office how can i help you?" I said "i'd like to book an appointment for a couple" she said "you must be really lucky because i just got off the phone for a cancellation today at 2 can you make it?" i replied "yes" she asked "names?" I said "Elisha and Niall" she said "okay i have you booked and i'll send the address via this number."

I went inside and said "we have an appointment at 2. Her office is 20 minutes away but we'll probably hit traffic so we'll have to leave in an hour" he said "that's fine." Kaylea and Harry were both looking at me so I gave them a tight smile. Baby Landon started crying i said "i got it. Just point Niall to the bottles and i'll get him" I lifted him from his seat and held him while sitting on the couch. Niall came over and handed me the bottle. I just looked at Niall as he sat down at the other end of the couch he was watching me give baby Landon the bottle.

It's hard to believe that a few months ago we were talking about having kids and getting married and now neither one of knows if we are going to stay together let alone have kids. And i think that's hard for both of us to even think about.