Chapter 62:

A/N: Hey guys sorry this took forever to update after you read it you will understand why i couldnt decide whether to upload it or not but i decided to upload it so share with your friends, tweet me your comments or opinions of it, and enjoy(:

Niall got me Ed tickets as a graduation present. Ed and I sat backstage before the show talking he said “I’m performing Don't” I replied “I know it’s one of my favorite songs” he looked at me confused and asked “you know what and who it’s about right?” I replied “yeah some other singer right Nina or something?” he replied “no…” I asked “who?” he replied “it’s about Niall”

I asked “Niall but its talking about a girl and oh my god oh my god no Ed please tell me you're joking” he replied “no…Ellie and I were a fling and her and Niall hooked up on his floor. I'm sorry I thought you knew and you two just worked through it” I asked “who else knows?” he replied “Niall, Ellie, you, and I” I asked “can we just keep this between us now” he shook his head and replied “of course.” I left soon after.

I went home Niall was sitting on the couch. He looked at me and the look on his face looked like he already knew. All I could say was “how could you?” he replied “I didn’t mean to it wasn’t meant to happen” I replied “you gave me crap for talking to Justin for the longest time and now turns out you cheated and went through with the whole thing” he replied “it meant nothing” I replied “fuck you god I can’t even stand to look at you right now”

he replied “babe fuck god can we just talk about this” he was ruffling his fingers through his hair I replied “if we are talking I’ll say things I can’t take back so I'm packing my bags and leaving” he interrupted “no fuck don't leave” I continued “don't call or text I’ll delete them” I was walking towards the door when I closed it I heard something fall and him saying “fuck. For fucks sake”

My mind was a billion places right now and the one thing that I thought would never happen happened. I couldn’t talk to anyone about this I didn’t want it to get around or have anyone find out it was personal and it hurt worse to know that Niall cheated than it did when Justin cheated. Niall and I were closer and more personal than Justin and I ever were or ever would have been.

The texts already started coming in I thought about being mean and blocking his number but I still wanted to read them so I put my read recipients on and read them. ‘I love you I'm sorry I fucked up I know’ ‘she meant nothing’ ‘where are you going?  Can we talk please’ ‘don't compare me to him and what he did before that’s all I ask’ ‘babe please answer you know I didn’t mean to we were in a bad fight and it happened’ ‘I didn’t mean to she means nothing’ ‘I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to ruin us.’ Fighting we were fighting that means nothing we fought a couple of times and I didn’t do it.

Justin cheated and stupidly of me I went back to him multiple of times but I'm not that girl anymore nor did I ever think Niall would do that to me ever. I sat down in the hotel room after I got it and made a list pros and cons. The pros made out more than the cons did I loved this kid he was everything but he cheated and he slept with someone who was just a friend he said hell everyone said that but I knew something would happen eventually I never really liked her before and I seriously don't now.

I wanted to be mad at him but I couldn’t he meant everything to me he still does I just need to think about the next step from here I didn’t want to overreact or under react. I stayed in the hotel for a week no one knew where I was or what happened.  I got the occasional call and text from Kaylea and Justin besides them I got the 30 texts every couple of hours from Niall and a phone call along with a voicemail when I didn’t answer.

He just went on and on about how it meant nothing and that the guys were asking about me he said he lied and told them I went on a vacation.  I finally texted him the text read ‘I'm coming home.’ He replied ‘really? fuck I love you’ I read it. When I finally arrived to our apartment building I just sat in the car for about twenty minutes.

I walked inside the apartment it wasn’t as messy as I expected it to be which meant he didn’t stay home while I was gone so the first instinct I had was to ask “where did you stay?” he responded “with Kaylea, Harry, and baby Landon” I nodded. This was too weird for me so I just went to our room and unpacked the room was still the way I left it I expected ruffled covers or something to tell me not much changed but the covers were perfectly made on the bed. I had a headache from too much thinking so I just laid on the covers and closed my eyes I heard footsteps creep in.

He didn’t say anything he just came and laid next to me and did the same it was silent for the first ten minutes until he said “I was drunk if that makes it better” I couldn’t help but chuckle he said “I missed that.” I covered my mouth until I stopped and said “it doesn’t that just makes me think that every time you drink it’ll happen” he replied “no never again I promise. We were fighting and I just let us talking and drinking get out of hand.” I replied “please don't call you and her an us.”

He replied too quickly “sorry.” I said “you don't have to apologize I'm just still trying to process everything right now and you calling that an us makes me uncomfortable. God I'm sorry.” He replied “why are you apologizing I did it” I replied “I'm trying to stop thinking about you because every time I look at you I imagine her kissing you and touching you and I feel that every time I do that that’s all I will see and I don't want to Niall I just want everything to go back to normal”

it went back to being silent until he said “it will we just have to give it time get back to normal.” I asked maybe a little too quickly “when will it get back to normal?” he responded “soon I promise” I replied “soon isn’t soon enough if I never would have gone to Ed’s concert would you have ever told me?”  he replied “truthfully no because do you see how it turned out”

I replied “and you would’ve continue to live with a lie what would have happened if we eventually bumped into Ellie?” he replied “id ignore her and we’d walk the other way” I laughed and said “and I would’ve said something about it” he replied “yeah but it’s better than her saying something”

I wanted to know I needed to know. After minutes of no one talking I finally asked “was she good in bed?” he choked and asked “what?” I repeated myself “was she good in bed?” he chuckled and said “no I'm being honest she sucks at it you were better than her your first time.” I laughed and said “I sucked extremely bad and it was really awkward my first time okay”

he laughed and said “I'm honestly happy she wasn’t good but if she was you better have told me asshole” he said “hey hey no name calling” I replied “then you're lucky that I didn’t text you while I was gone” he asked “really were they worse” I replied “I contemplated cussing you out quite a lot but then I remembered that if I left a voicemail or if you were near the boys they would’ve put two and two together so I didn’t.”

he laughed and asked “so you know the thing you’ve improved on since your first time we should do that” I laughed and said “you're kidding I told you earlier I'm going to picture her and you and I can’t so either you're sleeping on the floor, the couch, or with pillows  between us” he replied “you can’t be fucking serious”

I replied “I'm so fucking serious” he laughed and said “I'm sleeping in the bed with no pillows” I asked “you think I'm kidding we are having pillows between us.” He hit me with one and said “no I won’t cuddle with you just no pillows” I replied “pinky promise you won’t come close to me” he asks “really a pinky promise. What if I accidently cuddle you?” I replied “you're pinky promising” we pinky promised.