Chapter 12:

Once Niall and I finally got seated and out of the public eye. He looked at me and asked "why did you laugh at me?" I said "because you were adorable you were just cursing under your breath trying to keep cool." He asked "what if Justin finds out?" I said "Karma is a B***h"  he looked at me and laughed. I said "what?" He said "awww I'm rubbing off on you." I said "shut up. And look at the menu." We each ordered a coke. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich while Niall ordered the whole freaking menu.

I looked at him and said "did you order enough?" he said "actually I didn't." I laughed and so did he. We looked at each other and logged into twitter to see what the trending topics were. They were #Nilisha #Jisha #NilishaDate #Directioners #Beliebers . I looked at Niall and laughed and said "so Directioners and Beliebers are at war about this I can't wait to see my mentions!" He said "I guess so." Our food came and we ate and I offered to pay he said "no I have it I invited you to dinner" I said "Niall, you should have let me pay." He said "no, it's my treat"

I said "fine Horan you win!" we ended up leaving and here comes the paparazzi they said "Elisha, Justin heard about this Nilisha date" "Did Niall find his princess?" I heard Niall starting to curse again I laughed and I had this urge to hold his hand but I held back because I'm with Justin not Niall. We got back to his car and he drove me home and said "I have missed this. Us being friends. And being together." I said "me too."

When I got back to the house I looked on my phone to see I have 5 missed calls from Justin I guess he heard about Nilisha haha. I decided I should call so I did by facetime I said "hey. You called?" he said "yeah about 20 freaking times!" I replied "sorry I went out to eat and it's rude to talk on the phone." He said "yeah with Niall" I said "yes I went out to eat with Niall freaking put me in prison. While you are out free when you cheated!" He looked at me and said "I'm sorry. I missed you and she came to my room and it just went too far. I still love you."

I said "Justin. I love you isn't going to freaking fix all of our fights. This time isn't like the others. I'm sorry isn't going to cut it either." He looked straight into the camera and said "I know. I'm sorry and I love you still though and maybe it won't cut it but I will make it up to you. I promise." I said "don't promise to things you can't keep a promise to." He said "well Elisha I'm going to go. I love you." I hung up on him I went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and got ready to lay down. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to Justin leaving me a message saying "hey babe, I'm going to fly you out to Hawaii for the show. I emailed you the ticket. So pack and get ready your flight will be leaving in a couple of hours." I got ready and packed I didn't even know if I was ready to see him. But he bought the ticket and booked everything. I decided to call Niall I said "Horan get up. I need your help and advice thanks come by when you get this" I guess he got it he was at my house by the time I finished packing I opened the door and said "hey I need you to help me. Should I see Justin at his concert in Hawaii?"

he replied "as much as I hate to say this but I think you should because you guys need to talk." I said "it's a good thing you are here. So you can put my bag in my car." He laughed and said "Elisha, this is why I'm here to load your bags." I laughed. I headed towards the airport and got on my flight Justin met me at the airport he hugged me and he also tried to kiss me but I wouldn't let him and he looked at me kind of hurt and he held my hand and grabbed my bag with his other hand he asked "how was the flight?" I said "fine. A little long thought but it was fine." We got into the car and headed towards the hotel.

A couple of hours passed i was in the audience with Scooter and Kenny who came out just for the event. Justin was on stage and I decided to head towards his dressing room. The backup dancer was in the with nothing but a robe on I asked "what are you doing in here?" she said "I was just getting dressed." I said "what were you planning to do? And don't lie I don't care what it is just don't lie." She said "I would normally you know after this song." I said "you didn't know I was coming. Did you?" she said "no."

I asked "how long has this been happening?" she said "since the tour started." I looked at her and said "thanks for being honest but can this not ever happen again!" After this happened I went back out to where Kenny and Scooter were and asked Kenny "can you take me back to the airport I want to leave." He said "yeah sure lets go." Kenny dropped me off and went back to the concert.

*Justin's POV* I went backstage to where I was hoping Elisha was waiting but when I went back there only Kenny and Scooter were there I asked "where is she?" they said "she went home Justin whatever it was that was in your dressing room. Got her mad and she looked hurt so she went home and we don't blame her. Something changed you and definitely not for the better." That hurt to know that's what they think of me now.

*Elisha's POV* I have been on this plane for hours I couldn't wait to go home.  Back to the home I shared...that I shared with Justin. The pilot finally got on the intercom and said we are preparing to land. A week had passed and Justin apologized of course we made up. I later found out that Justin cheated 3 more times.