Chapter 21:

~~~~~A/N: Thank you for reading.(: ~~~~~

After Niall and I had fun. He fell asleep and I stayed up waiting for Abby or Liam to text me to make sure they got to their hotel safely in the Bahamas. I heard my phone vibrate and I went and checked it.

From: Abby(:

Elisha, we made it safe we are in our hotel right now. Have fun and be safe. Love you.

To: Abby(:

Glad you guys made it. You guys have fun but not too much. Love you guys.

I'm glad they made it safely. I decided to just stay up because I couldn’t sleep. I wonder why Justin had to show up at the wedding. No one wanted him there. I decided to get up and just watch a movie. I got up and got a pair of sweats on and I heard Niall’s sleepy voice say “where are you going?” I smiled his sleepy voice was the best thing besides his singing. I said “to watch a movie. Go back to bed.” He rolled over. I took it he was going back to sleep. I went into the living room to watch Dear John. I always cried watching this movie. Why did I choose this movie I decided to change it and watch a different movie 21Jump Street. By the time I got done watching the movie it was 2am and I decided to sleep. I climbed back into to bed and went by Niall. I fell asleep and ended up waking up at 9am. I climbed out of bed and went into the living room to find Niall. I went and sat next to him. I said “I need to ask you something.” He stopped and said “okay. Ask away.” I asked “I just want to know. Why did your grip get tight around my waist at the wedding?” he said “I don't know I just dazed out after seeing him. Maybe it was because you're mine and I wanted him to know that.” I smiled and said “I'm pretty sure he knew that.” He smiled and said “sorry if I hurt you.” That day we went shopping with the remainder of the boys and the girls. Niall and I pretty much did “it” every night. *two weeks later.* Abby and Liam got in from their honeymoon a couple days ago. The boys decided to go have a boy’s day out today. I dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. Abby and Kaylea came over and we decided to catch up and hang out. They came over. Eleanor and Perrie had to go shopping for décor and furniture for their flats so they were not able to come. We were all in the living room. I asked Abby “did you and my brother enjoy your honeymoon to the Bahamas?” she said “yeah. I hope you and Niall were good.” Kaylea said “I doubt they were good.” I suddenly felt sick. I got up to go to the bathroom and I got sick. The girls rushed to the bathroom and knocked on the door and I was then brushing my teeth. I got done and walked out. They said “Elisha, are you okay?” I said “I guess. It has been like this for the past week. Mostly when Niall is gone but like 2 days ago I got sick when he was here and he came and held my hair and asked me if I was fine. We didn’t think anything about it.” Abby said “Has your period came?” I said “I don't think it is supposed to until next week.” Kaylea asked “could you be pregnant?” I said “I don't know.” They sat there looking at me. Until I broke the silence I said “can we watch a movie?” they said “sure what movie?” I said “Pitch Perfect.” They said “sure. I heard that the movie was funny.” We watched the movie and decided Becca and Jesse’s relationship was the cutest.  Once we finished the movie the boys came back. The girls went and talked to Niall. I was nervous. I saw Niall look my direction and looked back at the girls. The girls ended up leaving shortly after their talk with Niall. The boys left with them. I went and sat down on the couch. I was biting the inside of my cheek. Niall came and sat next to me and he looked at me and said “Are you feeling okay?” I looked at him and said “I feel okay. Why?” he said “the girls said you got sick and they’re worried about you.” I said “oh yeah I'm fine.” The sickness came again. I got up and ran towards the bathroom and just like that I got sick again. I heard Niall come and open the door he held my hair again just like he had before. Once I finished he walked towards the living room. I brushed my teeth again just like I had before. I started biting my cheek again. I walked towards the living room to where Niall was sitting. I took it he was waiting for me. I went and sat next to him. He said “how long have you been getting sick?” I said “the past week.” He looked at me and said “when was your last visit from mother nature?” I said “my period was about a month ago. I don't think it’s supposed to come until next week.” He said “could you be pregnant?” that word made me feel weird. I said “I don't know. Were you protected?” he said “ummm….” I said “Niall. Come on were you?” he said “no. I'm sorry.” I took a deep breath. I could be pregnant with Niall’s baby. Oh my gosh if I am how are the boys going to take it. My brother? My family? Niall’s family? Niall broke the silence and said “Babe. You have to take a test.” I said “How are we going to get it without the paparazzi seeing it or that you or I have it. People already know we are dating so they will know.” I was panicking and I was nervous and I could tell he was nervous. He said “we will get Paul or someone to get one.” I said “well who is going to get Niall?” I started to get teary eyed. Niall said “please don't cry. I will get Lou to get it.” I said “I can’t help it I'm panicking and I'm nervous and I can tell you are too and were young.” He went to call Lou. *Niall’s POV* Elisha could be pregnant because of something I did. We are young and I'm nervous and she started to cry. I called Lou and said “Lou, I need a huge favor.” She said “Sure. Niall, what is it?” I said “you can’t tell the boys.” She said “okay Niall. What is it?” I said “I need you to get a couple of pregnancy test.” She said “Niall. It’s for Elisha right?” I said “yes. Can you drop them off at my flat.” She said “okay I'm on my way.” She arrived a couple of minutes later. *Elisha’s POV* Niall called Lou. She just came and dropped a bag full of 4 test. I went to the bathroom and left Niall standing outside the door. I was a nervous wreck and he was calm. I went and took all the test. We had to wait 10 minutes. I walked out the door and Niall held his arms open. I walked into them and I broke down. I cried for the entire ten minutes. I told Niall “I can’t do it. I can’t look at it.” He said “fine we will check it together.” They said……..